DEATH.

Ceser hastily got into the waiting carriage, but his men stayed behind to stall Amber. The carriage was already a distance away when Amber was finally through with fighting off the men. She hastily jumped on a stray horse and rode away. She was more focus on catching up with the carriage and did not notice the soldiers in Windfall uniforms walking around.

She took a short cut and soon caught up with the carriage. The carriage was still moving fast, so Amber jumped from her horse straight towards the carriage rider's side. The two fought hard for the reins, but eventually Amber over powered the man and pushed him off the rider's seat, then she pulled the reins until the carriage came to a halt.

Ceser was already down before she did. "You are quite persistent."

Amber jumped down from the carriage "stop with the useless talk father. I want a square and fair fight." She positioned her blood staid sword in preparation for battle.

Ceser also drew out his blade "you sure have a death wish princess Amber, and I will be happy to grant it for you."

"Not if you die first!!!" Amber screamed and attacked first. Their sword clash against each other and they began a routine of exchanging clangs. Ceser was not holding back and neither was Amber, none of them were ready to give up first and by the time they grew tired, they had both sustained deep cuts all over their bodies.

"You really are not giving up" Ceser groaned tiredly.

Encouraged by his state, Amber stood up straight. "Don't tell me you are starting to get tired"

"Far from it, I am just annoyed at how big of a pest you are. That is one of the reasons I have always hated you. You try too hard to prove to me that you are better than a man, but we both know that you can never be better than any man"

Amber's fist clenches around her sword handle refusing to let his words affect her "the times I wanted to prove anything to you were times when I still considered you my father."

Ceser smirk at her "well that is good then, because I will have no regrets after killing you!"

"Neither will I!" they attacked again, this time fiercer than the previous time. The king over powered Amber and successfully thrust her sword aside. Before Amber could register what was going on, the King had stabbed her by the side of her stomach.

Amber stumbled back and fell to the ground, clutching her wounded side and Ceser stood over her and brought his sword down on her, but she moved out of the way just in time to avoid a fatal hit.

With her last strength, she kicked his own sword out of his hand. Her wound ache and even tore open a bit, but she ignored the pain. Her eyes were more focused in ending the pathetic existence of the man in front of her.

Without any weapons, their fists became the only option. They attacked each other viciously, exchanging heavy blows. Ceser kept on targeting Amber's injury and one hard kick to it had Amber reeling back in pain. Ceser used this moment of distraction and landed another hit straight to her jaw, Amber fell to the ground in pain.

King Ceser brought out his dagger and got on top of her. He held it up and grinned widely at his daughter, "Say hello to your pathetic mother in hell!"

Amber closed her eyes awaiting the impact of the dagger, but it never came. She opened her eyes again only to find Ceser staring at his lower stomach in shock. Amber followed his eyes to see where the head of an arrow was pocking out, and blood dripping unto her own clothes.

Another arrow thrust through his stomach to join the other, Blood spill out of Ceser's mouth, the dagger slip out of his hands and he fell away from Amber chocking out blood.

Amber held her injured side and sat up only to find Ivon with his bow still positioned in mid air. He ran towards her seeing that she was no longer in danger of being stabbed by their father. "are you okay Amber?"

Amber looked away from him with guilt and shame eating at her heart "you saved my life, again"

"Of course I did Amber, you are my sister"

"And he was your father" they both stared at the limp body of Ceser who has stopped breathing.

Ivon's expression changed to one of hate "he was never a good father to us, nor a good king to the people. He deserved to die" Ivon's fist clench at the thought of all the innocent lives their soul called father took because of his own selfishness. Ivon honestly hopes he rot in hell.

"What about me?" Amber asked in a guilty tone "was I ever a good sister to you? I have never showed you an ounce of love, nor did I appreciate anything you did for me. I pushed you away and kept on accusing you of being a monster like father, yet you kept on saving me. I am the worst sister ever."

"No Amber you are not. The reason for your hatred was because of a misunderstanding father made up. Now stop with all these ridiculous talk. You are being too soft for my older sister"

Amber smiled gently as she held unto Ivon so he could help her up. the two walked on with Amber heavily leaning on Ivon until some soldiers found them and helped them back to the palace.

Aurora almost fainted from relief at the sight of Amber and Ivon being lead in by some soldiers. She ran forward and engulfs Amber in a tight hug. Amber groaned and Aurora immediately pulled away "I am sorry Amber, I was just so happy to see you okay. Does it hurt?" she asked gently, staring down at Amber's injured side.

Amber chuckled "a little"

"You will have to see a doctor" Aurora said in worry and Amber smiled.

"I will Aurora."

"Your highness!" Teresa ran forward to hug Ivon "are you okay? I was so worried"

Ivon smiled gently, taking in the pleasant smell of her hair. Luckily she was not in the hall when the chaos broke out so she wasn't hurt at all "I have never been better" Ivon answered.

"And the King?" Aurora asked.

"Dead!" was Amber's simple reply.