A FAVOR.

Why was she doing this?

Even Amber couldn't seem to answer that question.

She didn't know why she felt weird after Aurora left her chambers looking rather gloomy.

Amber knew the lady was upset with her accusations, and Amber shouldn't care about her feelings. She trust no one, not the lady and definitely not that hurt look in her eyes when Amber accused her.

But the opposite happened.

She found herself feeling something she had never felt all her life. Guilt!

Amber hated that. How was a common lady able to make her feel like she was at fault, like she did the wrong thing.

For so long ever since her mother's death, Amber had built a wall around herself. She trust no one and she expects no one to trust her. She never gave a damn about anyone feelings no matter what she did to them.

But here she was with a rose in hand and her heart pounding nervously. Amber had no idea why she was doing this but she vowed that once her heart has been cleared from whatever gulf she was feeling, she would never need to see the lady again.

Aurora looked just as shocked and Amber couldn't blame her. I mean if someone accuse me one second and brings me a rose in the next, I'll be suspicious.

Aurora finally snap out of her daze thinking and she reached her hand to take the rose from the princess.

Their fingers touch and Aurora felt a wave of electrifying pleasure hit her at the small contact.

"T_Thank you your highness" she took the rose and pulled her hand away immediately missing the small contact they just shared.

Aurora had no idea why the princess decided to apologize for her actions, but the gesture warmed Aurora's heart greatly.

Oh what is the princess doing to her?!

Amber cleared her throat and said again "I will take it that you accept my apology and my thanks. That will be all"

She turned to leave and Aurora felt suddenly gloom. She wanted the princess to say something more but she didn't know what she wants her to say, or maybe she only just wanted to spend more time with the princess.

"Your highness!" She called but when the princess stopped and turn around waiting, Aurora's mind went blank.

What should she say?

She felt suddenly nervously.

This is the effect the princess has on her. She doesn't even need to do anything to make Aurora feel at lost for words. All she needs to do was stare at her and Aurora heart's wouldn't stop pounding.

Aurora gulp down hard as she saw the princess raising an expectant eyebrow at her.

"Um_ thanks again, f_for the rose"

She saw a hint of amusement on the princess face but it was gone as quickly as it came.

"You are welcome" she turn to go but stopped halfway and faced Aurora again "my offer still stands. If you are ever in need of a favor, do well to come to me" without waiting for a response, the princess walked off with her boots echoing in the silence until it was completely gone.

Aurora felt giddy, the warm feeling was still there in her heart. Her smile was so big that she felt her lips would spilt.

She brought the rose to her nose and took in the amazing scent.

Momentary she forgot about her quest to get a drink for Tina and returned to their room. Thankfully, Tina was out cold.

Well that is one thing that haven't changed about her. The girl still sleeps like baby.