FINAL CHAPTER.

The days passed by in a blur and soon they were all preparing for their last day in the palace, except of course the maiden who would be chosen soon.

Words has spread all over the palace that the prince was heads over heels for Lady Teresa and those are earned her a lot of hate and envy from the other ladies. Even physical confrontations at times (Gianna).

Luckily for Aurora, she was among the few maidens who would be eliminated on the very last day and she used the opportunity to spend a lot of time with the princess.

They sneak out of the palace more often than not. Some nights, Aurora spends a little of her evening snuggling into princess arms.

There were a few kisses here and there but nothing too extreme.

Those few days with the princess could only be described as heaven. The princess was more open with her and she smiled a lot. It didn't fail to bring joy to Aurora's heart.

The night before the final selection, Aurora sneak into the princess chambers and as usual, the princess was already waiting for her.

She engulf Aurora in a warm hug the minute Aurora step into the room "I missed you" she mumbled against the golden haired neck.

Aurora giggled softly "you see me everyday"

"Its not enough. I miss you so much" she pulled away from the hug and instead leaned in to kiss Aurora.

Aurora immediately melted into the kiss. Even after days of receiving the same kiss, it still remain magical.

However the slow gentle kiss started to get a little rough. The princess grip Aurora by the waist and pulled her closer, completely flush against her that not even a piece of thread could come between them.

Aurora wrapped her arms around the princess neck and tried to keep up with her hurried pace, but she eventually had to pull back for air.

Amber however used that as an opportunity to bury her face in Aurora's neck and trail kisses down the veins.

Aurora breathed out a shaky sigh at the pleasurable feeling. They had never gone this far before.

Before she could get lost in the addicting pleasure, she gently pushed the princess away.

"Your highness, you know this is not the right place nor time to do something like this" her cheeks turn bright red at her own unholy thoughts.

Amber sighed, silently agreeing that she is right, "I'm sorry for taking it too far. I was tempted. You came in here looking so beautiful and I couldn't control my self" she pulled Aurora into a hug.

"Its fine your highness. I just think we should wait after the final elimination"

"Or a little longer"

Aurora pulled back a little to stare at the princess curiously "you want to wait longer?"

"Not really, its just that the King told me the final test I would be taking to prove my worth, and let's just say I won't be around for a month or two"

"A month or two?!" Aurora exclaimed untangling herself out of the princess hold. She would be gone for a month or two?

Amber noticed the panic look in Aurora's eyes and quickly jump in to assure her "listen Aurora it will not be that long. I just have to train with a few soldiers of his outside the kingdom. Once everything is over I shall return to you" she brush her fingers down the golden haired chin, trying to coax her.

Aurora wasn't convinced "why do you still insist on proving yourself your highness. You proved enough of her strength and talents, why can't we just go far away and be together. You can just leave the palace and every sour memories that comes with it. You can start a new and be happy with me"