THE PALACE LIBRARY.

The three days before the selection passed in a blur. Aurora spent those three days surprisingly happy. It was even a surprise to her that she did not think much about home.

First she enjoyed the company of her friends and roommates. Teresa and Tina's argument were her favorite thing to watch now. It was even better than her novels.

In the mornings they all had breakfast together after the morning assembly. They were suppose to introduce themselves to the King but he had been too busy with the Kingdom affairs and so the introduction was pushed to tomorrow night at the party.

Tracy was always there to join them for breakfast and at one point her sister came as well.

Aurora was fascinated at the resemblance between them. Everything about them were the same physically of course, they were so different in personality because while Tracy eats like a horse, her sister was more like a bird which isn't a surprise that she turned out skinnier than Tracy. Also Stacy was a huge gossip and Aurora could see why her sister finds her annoying. She was even more dramatic than Teresa and she gasp way to much at the tiniest of things.

In the afternoons, Aurora spends her time in the library with Susan reading books. The library was huge and bigger than her father's study with books ten times more many than his. Aurora was in awe and she couldn't wait to begin reading the ones she hasn't read yet.

The day before the selection begins, Aurora spent her entire evening in the library. She even skip lunch to find the next book she would read after finishing the one she chose a few days ago.

Susan had left for lunch and Aurora was alone in the library with very few others.

She searched through long shelves and when the lower shelves provided nothing catching, she climbed up a ladder to search among the higher shelves.

As she raked through piles and piles of books, her ladder slip unexpectedly and she lost her balance. With a yelp, Aurora fell down accompanied with some of the books she was searching through. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact of her fall but it never came.

"Are you okay my lady?" She heard a voice say and she immediately shot her eyes open only to find herself in the arms of a man.

His blue eyes were staring at her with concern and softness and his long pale blond hair was tied behind his head.

He was very handsome.

Realizing the position they were in, Aurora quickly untangle herself from his hold. "I_I am fine. Thank you"

He smiled and Aurora couldn't help but swoon. He's the kind of man that sent ladies falling on their knees with just a flash of his smile.

Aurora noticed he was wearing a satin shirt tucked into his leather pants. His chest area was loose and open showing off his wide chest. Aurora has never seen such a beautiful man in her entire life.

"You should be careful my lady. The ladder is not that high but it can be dangerous" he bent down and helped her pick up the books. Aurora could only stare in awe.

"Y_yes. I was just trying to find something interesting to read and I slip by accident. If you had not caught me on time it would have been a huge accident. Accept my thanks dear sir" she curtsied.

He chuckled deeply "it is my pleasure" he handed her the books "I believe this are yours"

Aurora took the books from him timidly. This is her first time talking to a man apart from her father. She feared to say the wrong thing.

"You must love reading" he assumed saving her from saying anything first.

"Yes, a lot" Aurora chock out. His blue eyes were so bright. Aurora couldn't stop looking.