MEMORY.

At first there was total silence in the entire hall at the sight of the uninvited guests until Ceser realized who was in his kingdom, in his palace and standing before him. Enemies and traitors!

"Who let these disgusting excuse of a human beings into my Palace. Guards!!"

Joshua step forward with a threating glare in the King's direction "show some respect king Ceser, you are addressing the Queens of Windfall"

"Calm down Joshua," Queen Aria said with an amused smirk "my brother has always been blunt and aggressive with his words. Now I see where Amber gets his personality from"

Amber who was still in shock at what she heard Ivon say could not help but ask again "Ivon what did you say just now"

Ivon heart broke for his sister. All her life she believed that her mother was wronged by Queen Fiorenza only to find out that her hate was directed at the wrong person. Ivon was not sure if this is the right way to reveal the truth to her, but she already heard it anyway.

"Amber, our mothers were lovers, and for that reason they were killed by father"

Amber's heart must have stopped in that moment. Suddenly a vague memory came to her. It happened when she was still a kid and she had totally forgotten about it. It was a blurry memory, but now it just seem to brighten in her mind.

Amber had been playing with a wooden sword and she was happily showing off her skills to aunt Fiorenza when her mother walked in. "Mother!" Little Amber exclaimed in joy and ran to hug her mother.

Queen Nicolette laughed and pulled the little girl into her arms "Oh my little angel, how was your day?"

Amber stared at her mother with a gap toothed smile "it was lovely. I showed aunt Fiorenza all my skill"

The Queen stared at Fiorenza with a warm smile and there was this look in her eyes that Amber's little mind could not understand at that time.

She moved to sit beside Fiorenza with Amber in her lap "and how was your day Fiorenza?" Amber's little mind could not have noticed so much emotion in that single question, she would not have thought there was anything going on with aunt Fiorenza's pretty smile directed at her mother.

"My day was lovely. I have been having lots of fun with Princess Amber. She is so cute" she pinched Amber's cheeks and Amber giggled.

Queen Nicolette watched her with an affectionate smile "soon we will be having another addition to the family"

"Hopefully a boy" Fiorenza said in a hopeful tone.

"Yay I want a baby brother so I can prove to father that I am stronger than a boy"

Fiorenza laughed and patted the little girl's head "Amber dear, you do not need to prove anything to your father. You are stronger and good enough on your own, you just have to believe in yourself and also believe that you have nothing to prove to anyone because you are your own person. What your little brother needs is your love okay, nothing else"

Amber's smile widen "okay then I am going to give him all my love and teach him all he needs to know about sword fighting"

"That is my girl. Now go show your mother what you can do with your sword" Amber kissed her mother's cheek and Fiorenza before jumping down and rushing to pick up her wooden sword.

"It is amazing how much she loves you Fiorenza, I am sure she thinks of you as her mother more than me, and you also think she's cute, if I am not careful she might completely steal you from me" Queen Nicolette pouted.

Fiorenza laughed gently "calm down your highness, you are cuter than your daughter a million times" she gently kissed the Queen's cheek not knowing little Amber was watching, and the Queen smiled shyly with her cheek stained pink.

It was something that happened ages ago, but Amber was only now remembering it. She stared at her father King Ceser, her tone harden and she gritted her teeth trying to control her anger "h_how could you?! How could you do that to my mother?!!"

"She was a disgrace" Ceser snap "under my very roof she committed an atrocity with Fiorenza. She betrayed me and all those who betrayed me deserve to die!"

Amber's fist clench and shook with rage "you monster!" she gritted out in hate "you monster!!!!" it happened in a flash, Amber drew her sword and attack the king ready to end his pathetic existence but Ivon was quick enough to draw out his own sword and clash it with Amber's to protect Ceser.

"Amber calm down" he said gently.

"Get out of my way Ivon!" she growled at him and attacked again. Ivon stepped in again to face her sword, and their sword clash against each other in rapid movement. Amber was seeing red and Ivon knew it would take a lot to stop her. She was unbelievably strong and Aurora was not even here.

"Amber you will be committing treason if you do this now" Ivon warned.

"He committed treason first when he killed my mother!" Aurora screamed, she was too angry to listen to reasons in that moment.

"I know how you feel Amber, but the officials are the ones to decide his fate"

Queen Aria spoke up "Aww are we not going to be seeing any blood? What a shame it turns out my nephew is more level headed than my niece"

The tension lessen slightly at that and Amber reluctantly lowered her sword "we finally meet aunt Aria"

"Yes, I have been wanting to meet you." Queen Aria left her wife's and moved towards Ivon and King Ceser. Everyone watched her in surprise confused at what she might be going there to do, but all of a sudden, she sat on King Ceser's throne without a care in the whole.

There was gasp of shock all over the place.

"How dare you!!" King Ceser turned red in the face and even Ivon's eyes were wide open in shock. He had not been expecting that.

"It feels so good to seat on the Rivefall throne, no wonder you love it so much" she teased.

"I have always hated your guts Aria" he drawl out with so much hate. If his eyes could kill, Queen Aria would be long gone "because of you I lost my mother, father and my sister"

Ivon and Amber stared at each other shocked at the unexpected revelation. There was so much that they did not know about their own family.

Aria rolled her eyes "I had your mother killed because she was trying to kill he first, and you killed father and your sister"

Ceser ignored the gasp all around him and jumped in protest "I did not kill anyone! This woman is lying. She is the one to blame, she killed my mother the late Queen"

"Your father judged the case as Aria trying to protect herself" the prime minister said "as for you King Ceser, the accusation against you is becoming too severe. We will have to put you on trial"

"What nonsense!" another minister yelled "how would we put our king on trial base on the accusation of a mere citizen!"

"I must inform you that the Williams family are the most respected. They served the late king"

"But Lord Steven had been missing from the palace for a long time, why would we believe anything he said"

"My Lords!" Ivon said as he saw the officials preparing to start quarrels "even though Lord Steven is not accusing my father, I as his son and the prince is accusing him of that, and I agree with the prime minister for him to be put on trial"

"It is indeed strange that Prince Ivon is accusing his own father, and we need to all be aware that King Ceser made a sudden confession when raging at the princess a while ago"

"That was not a confession!" Ceser screamed "I o_only meant that Nicolette committed an abomination by poisoning Fiorenza under my very nose"

"It did not sound like that" the prime minister said "so for now we the officials of the court will have a meeting and come to a decision. For the time being, you can all return to whatever you have been doing"