WEDDING PARTY.

It's been two weeks after that chaos in the palace and King Ceser's death. The kingdom had never been so peaceful and happy. Ivon's coronation will be taking place a few weeks after he gets married to Lady Teresa.

The royal selection was called off, and the ladies all returned to their homes; however they were all invited to the prince's wedding.

The palace was bustling with activity on the day of the wedding and there was a lot of heavy preparations and excitement in the air. In the end, everything went by smoothly. The prince was married to the woman he chose without any delays.

At the wedding party, everyone congratulated the newlyweds. Teresa gave a shriek of joy when she saw Tina, Tracy and Susan. She sure missed her friends "what a pleasant surprise Tina. I have not seen you since your elimination" Teresa said happily.

"Well I was busy celebrating my freedom from you."

Teresa frown "that does not sound like a nice thing to say Tina"

Tina scoff playfully "was I ever nice to you? And did you have to look like a raccoon on your wedding day?"

Teresa shook her head with a sigh "just when I try to tolerate you, you just open your mouth"

"I am just that likable" Tina winked at Teresa and the red haired glared at her.

"Anyway, Teresa, you should ignore Tina. That scornful look does not suit the most admired bride in the whole kingdom" Tracy said.

Teresa took a deep breath and allowed her smile to return "you are right Tracy, nothing is going to ruin my day"

The girls chatted happily and more people came to congratulate Teresa, and soon they were joined by Prince Ivon and Armstrong. Ivon lovingly wrap his arms around Teresa from behind. "Did I keep you waiting my love?"

The girls cooed at her, and Teresa blushed, a bit embarrassed "i_its fine Ivon, my friends are keeping me company"

The girls curtseyed at the prince, and Ivon smiled at them "it is a pleasure to see you all"

"Indeed your majesty" Tina replied "I must say, you are one lucky man to have Teresa as your wife. Please do take care of her."

Teresa had not expected that, but she found her heart growing warm. Tina might act like a mean idiot, but she knew Tina had her best interest at heart.

"I sure will" Ivon replied sincerely.

At that moment, Aurora and Amber arrived at the party as well with their arms linked, and they both looked really dressed up for the occasion. Aurora was in a pale blue ball gown and her hair dressed up really beautifully, while Amber decided on an off shoulder blood red layered dress. Her lips were painted to march her dress, it was the most feminine anyone has ever seen her. They both look very beautiful.

"I cannot believe that two women could look so wonderful together" Tracy sighed dreamily at the sight of them.

"Tell me about it." Tina agreed smirking at the approaching couple. She had a hunch that Aurora too might be into women, guess she was right. Although she was quite surprised at Aurora's guts to go for the princess.

"Tina!" Aurora exclaimed happily when she spotted her former roommate, and Tina smiled at her.

"Now here is someone I am excited to see." They hugged and Teresa shot Tina a side glare.

"I am glad to see you too Tina. How have you been?" Aurora asked as she pulled away.

Tina sighed "well, splendid as you can see."

"Aurora, Amber, you two are looking really good" Ivon complimented smiling gently at them.

"Thank you your highness and congratulations on your wedding. You too Teresa" she gave Teresa a hug.