BREAKFAST WITH THE ROYALS.

"I can't believe we are late!" Teresa cried in horror as they hurried through the wide hallways of the royal palace, holding unto their dress as they walked hurriedly in an unladylike manner.

"Damn why did we wake up so late?" Tina cried in dismay "the king will surely see this as an act of disrespect"

Teresa groaned under her breath at the truth of Tina's words, "it is all your fault Tina. If you had not suggested that stupid game of truth speaking, we would not have stayed up all night and woke up late"

Tina gasp in mock horror "You giggled the most when we were playing, why say such bad things about my suggestions lady Teresa" Teresa groaned again at that, "and when Susan suggested that we retire to bed, you objected and insisted we played one more which turned into many more, so its kind of your fault"

"Ugh shut up already Tina, I get it. Let's walk faster"

The four ladies continue on in their fast pace walking, earning weird looks from the guards and servants around.

Aurora hated how far the royal breakfast hall was. They have walked through several hallways, several halls and several parlors and Teresa's famous words were still, 'we aren't even close' Aurora was getting tired.

It has been almost four days after the festival and Aurora had still not interacted with the princess. She had only saw the princess once or twice through the days and if their eyes met, Aurora would offer her a small smile to which the princess would quickly look away and hastily walk away from the blond.

Aurora wasn't sure why the princess was suddenly acting strange. She had thought that they were fine and even hoped that the princess considers them as friends, but with this new attitude and avoiding game, Aurora was no longer sure.

They arrived at the breakfast hall only to realize that they were almost thirty minutes early. The king has not yet made an appearance and the hall was filled only with the maidens.

"Teresa, you__" Tina almost screeched but kept her mouth shut.

Teresa smiled sheepishly "I wanted us to be early"

Susan smiled thinly "it was a smart thing to do Teresa, knowing Tina she wouldn't have gotten dressed until the very last minute"

"You're in support if this too lady Susan" Tina turned on Susan with a glare.

Susan merely shrug "I only wanted to make it here early"

"And you Aurora?" Tina turned to face Aurora with a glare "were you in on it too?"

Aurora smiled, already used to their usual banter "well I wasn't in on it, but I do agree with it"

"Traitors!" Tina gasp "in not talking to anyone of you any more!" She hurried off to take a seat while they chuckled.

"Common Tina, don't be mad" Teresa cooed as she went after the tall woman.

"You deceived me!" Tina grumbled as they took a seat "I was really scared. I thought I was really going to be the reason we make a bad impression to the king"

"Then I believe I am a good actor" Teresa smirked earning a glare from Tina.

"It was not funny at all lady Tina"

Teresa chuckled "okay okay, I'm sorry. Will you relax now. I don't like it when you get serious" she pinched Tina's cheeks in an attempt to get a smile out of the taller lady, but Tina playfully slapped her hand away, but she couldn't fight off the smile that appeared on her lips at that moment.

Aurora watched them with a delightful grin. She couldn't help but think that they look so good together. If fate wasn't so cruel, Aurora would have wished for them to be together. It was pretty obvious that Tina was whipped for the red haired, although she herself do not know it yet.