PRINCESS AMBER.

The weight of the object behind her was heavy but she thought nothing of it as she pulled at the sack with all her strength.

The maids and guards gave her weird looks but no one dared to stop her. Actually everyone in the palace loathed her and were scared of her and that is exactly how she wants things to be. She did not want any thing from anyone and in exchange no one has the right to talk to her.

She pulled harder not caring about the blood stains falling to the glittering floor nor the dirt staining the floor from her boots.

She had a mission to accomplish and she must accomplish it.

She could already hear the sound of music before she got there.

Of course the King and his worthless son would be celebrating at a time like this, probably thinking that they had succeeded in their plans to kill her by sending her on an impossible mission to bring back the head of the giant king.

She was about to give them the shock of their life.

With all her might, she kicked the doors of the party hall open ignoring the tear of her open wound underneath her cloak. She was immediately greeted by the sight of noble dressed guest. The music stopped at once and everyone stared at her.

She looked up until she saw the king seated at his cushion chair on a small stage. With a grin, she pulled the object behind her harder until she stood before his feet.

Her hands lifted above her head and she pulled her hood off her face earning a gasp from the guests.

The king looked like he has seen a ghost, but the prince wasn't by his side. She wondered where her little brother is for him to miss such a wonderful moment.

"Hello your majesty" she greeted mockingly and even her bow seem more like a mere nod of acknowledgment.

"Princess Amber," the king called like he could not even believe it is her "how are you here?"

Amber clicked her tongue "was I not suppose to be here? I am a part of the royal family after all"

"I sent you on a mission!" The king pointed out to which the princess grin widen.

"And I am happy to inform you that I came back victorious!" She walked over the huge object and pulled off the sack clothe revealing a monstrous large human head, even bigger than a full grown man. His extremely large eyes and mouth were wide open and it is beyond terrifying to look at. "behold the head of colossus the giant king!"

Gasp and murmurs filled the air as everyone could not comprehend this. The princess who left home eight months ago has return from her mission victorious. They could hardly believe that the giant king was brought down by a mere human, a woman for that matter. It is truly a thing of wonder.

The king stare at the head in astonishment. His eyes stared at the face of his smirking daughter and he couldn't believe that she did it. He had expected her to perish half way into the mission.

"Yes I can see that you accomplish your mission quite well, but did you have to cause a scene at a formal party like this?"

The princess gave a nonchalant shrug "I need more witnesses your highness. I have kept my end of the deal," princess Amber's tone was now serious "I hope you keep your end of the deal too" she looked around at the gawking crowd "I am indeed so sorry for bursting into your party unannounced. I would love to stay and party with you but I must rest after a long journey. Goodnight"

As she turn to leave, she caught sight of prince Ivon at the dance floor beside a maiden.

Amber felt her blood boiling at the mere sight of him, her inside curling as if wanting to burst open. Her hands inched to go forward and strangle him.