144: Extra

☆ 144. Extra

Extra

"Eh?!!"

A sudden exclamation almost attracted the attention of many guests in this elegant house. Suzuki Sonoko, who realized that she had overreacted, picked up the teacup on the spot and took a few sips to conceal it, and waited for her Putting down the tea cup, he eagerly lowered his voice and asked his friend.

"You said you were getting married? Why so suddenly?"

Steam rose from the tea cup, and it also obscured the person sitting in front of Suzuki Sonoko.

She was wearing a milky white haute couture jacket with a long velvet skirt underneath. Just sitting here seemed to outline a painting. Her facial features were long and her eyebrows were bright and magnificent. She smiled softly. , a small mole on the corner of her lips was dotted with vitality, "Well, maybe the wedding will be held next month."

Suzuki Sonoko held her forehead, feeling in disbelief, and her tone became erratic, "Huh?? Heli, that person Who is it?"

Who is it? What bastard stole her bestie! Heli had obviously never dated anyone before, so why did he suddenly announce his marriage? Flash marriage?

However, Suzuki Sonoko was shocked to find that her friend actually showed a "Sorry, I don't know yet" expression, and she almost lost her grace on the spot and her eyes widened.

Natural? You! You don’t even know who your marriage partner is, so you get married!

"Tsurato, are you really okay?" Suzuki Sonoko couldn't help but worry, "Who threatened you? Or did your family do something to you?"

Ever since he found out that his friend named Swanda Tsuruto , turned out to be the eldest lady of the Karasuma Group, Suzuki Sonoko was shocked for a long time. Tsurato's surname was not Karasuma but Kanda. Moreover, Tsurato once had such a mental illness, so he dropped out of school for a time. This kind of It’s hard not to think of some grievances between wealthy families.

Although Tsurato explained something like "It's nothing, am I fine?", Suzuki Sonoko was even more worried.

And when Heuchi faced Suzuki Sonoko, who was constantly hesitating to speak and did not hide his indignation, he knew that the other party was overthinking it.

Heli smiled coquettishly, and she raised the cup to covertly and took a sip of tea. It's hard to say that she was trying to block that group of personalities. Ever since she reunited with Emiya Kiritsugu and lived in the conscious world, the personalities didn't know where they were in the wrong place. In the past few years, they have used various tricks to To please Emiya Kiritsugu, he did not forget to add at the end, "Brother-in-law, do you think it might be me that Tsurato will marry when he turns twenty-five...". Of course, his brother was so angry that his blood pressure soared.

She seriously doubted that these guys did it on purpose!

Even as the main personality, she doesn't have the energy to catch what other personalities are doing one by one.

Seeing that next month would be her twenty-fifth birthday, in order to prevent her brother from living in such torturous days every day, she decided to find a shield to hide the evildoer... No, she wanted to find a good person to deal with him first. After getting married, let the other personalities rest and think.