115-117

☆ 115. Towards the Real07

Leading to Reality 07

After hearing the news that someone was returning to the classroom, the conflict between Dazai Osamu who was sitting in his seat and Xia Youjie who was standing aside quickly turned calm.

Then Xia Youjie saw Gojo Satoru quickly jumping in front of him as if he was walking in the wind.

"Ahem."

"..." x2

"Ahem."

"...?"

Osamu Dazai, who had no idea what he was thinking, raised his head and looked at them.

Gojo Satoru kept clearing his throat in front of Xia Youjie, his brows were filled with pride, and his hands were brushing his pockets as if nothing had happened.

Xia Youjie took a dignified look at his pocket and found a cute little box inside.

"You want to give it to me? Let's forget it, Satoru, it's so disgusting."

Gojo Satoru was stunned and exploded, "How could it be given to you!?"

Then, Gojo Satoru noticed Dazai Osamu sitting next to him, He continued to feel pity after thinking that the other person was the boyfriend of another new classmate Heli.

There is a little more green on the head, this new classmate.

"Are your eyes uncomfortable?"

I always felt that Gojo Satoru's gaze was unpleasant. Dazai Osamu spoke bluntly, even curling his lips, and gave some advice in a kind and considerate way, "If you feel uncomfortable, you can close it, and you will recover faster. ."

Gojo Satoru: "...?"

Normally Gojo Satoru would have started fighting mode unhappily, but thinking about whether he was cheating on others in disguise, Gojo Satoru rarely felt guilty for a moment.

Only Heri, who had no time to stop Gojo Satoru in the corridor, found that he had already rushed into the classroom excitedly, and there were several people inside. Now Heri could not find a chance to get the small box back.

She leaned against the wall, held her forehead, and sighed in confusion and distress.

But it’s okay. There was a letter in the box. She didn’t write it to anyone, so it shouldn’t be misunderstood...

Gojo Satoru, who sat back in his seat first, snorted and put the small box on the spot. Take it out of your pocket and prepare to take it apart and take a look.

As a result, there was no small gift as expected by Gojo Satoru, and there was a dry letter hidden inside.

Just a piece of paper and a box? Mysterious.

Gojo Satoru narrowed his eyes and even blocked the letter with his hand. In order to prevent Xia Youjie standing next to him from peeking, he raised his head and glanced at Xia Youjie provocatively.

Xia Youjie: "..." I'm sick.

Gojo Satoru unfolded the letter and glanced down.