44-46

☆ 44. Curse·Blood Sacrifice 16

Curse·Blood Sacrifice 16

Heli vaguely remembered that night. Not long after taking out the blood from her heart, she saw Xu dig out the bright red heart. Her body seemed to explode, and the torn apart pain ate away at her last sanity. So much so that the memory before her breath was cut off was no longer clear, but the remaining fuzzy pain made her feel as if she had been liberated again.

Death is not as terrible as imagined.

After all, she had already experienced death, a second time.

The first time was when I was submerged in sea water. A thick piece of cloth suffocated my mouth and nose. Oxygen disappeared from my lungs little by little. I was so desperate that I felt like my eyes were incontinent. The saltiness of my tears merged with the sea water.

The second time was the natural collapse of her body, which spread from the heart to the whole body. She felt that the body that was not suitable for her was gradually rejecting her, rejecting a parasitic and extremely filthy monster like her.

However, his consciousness fell into darkness, and Heli thought he would never feel anything again.

I don't know how long it took...

but she seemed to be being pulled vaguely, and she went from the state of free nothingness to being locked in the body again.

The temperature, the air, the smell of blood and the sound of someone speaking.

Heli's fingertips trembled, her heart began to rise and fall, and the blood in her body was transmitted to her limbs, until her heavy eyelids slowly opened, and the familiar red mist around her covered her sight, and in her gradually focused pupils, a That touch of silvery white.

It only took a few seconds to go from blurry to clear, but after she saw him clearly, she could no longer look away.

At this time, it was even more chilling than the first time she died and was submerged in the cold sea water. She didn't even realize that her tears had been flowing, and her mind was even more blank.

The lines on his face were more mature and three-dimensional than in his memory, with a crazy look on his brows, and his cheeks turned red due to suffocation, as if he was injured, and his pale lips were stained red with blood.

Heli, who had just woken up, almost called out that name.

dread……!

Heli forcefully opened the arm that was holding his neck. No one could be seen in her eyes. She felt as if she had returned to a thousand years ago, hugging the man in front of her tightly with joy and affection.

She kept rubbing the skin between his neck with the tip of her nose, and even smelled the bloody smell spreading from his injury.

So hungry.

Heli, who endured the strong hunger in his stomach after waking up, repeatedly reminded himself that he could not eat him.

Heli hugged him tighter and tighter, and she could feel that the man's whole body seemed to be stiff.

……What's wrong?