84-86

☆ 84. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 16

Taisho Feng Hua Lu 16

"...Don't you think it's beautiful?"

Soft and delicate, covered with a layer of crystal moist skin, red from the inside, her closed eyes only have a fragile layer of eyelashes under the eyelids The color is so bright, the lips are slightly open, so defenseless.

Wu Kuan lowered his gaze, the corners of his lips curved, then he gently caressed her spine with his palms, and slowly held her in his arms.

Then, he put his chin on the crook of her neck, and she, who had not yet woken up from her sleep, unconsciously bent her neck, raised her chin, and the strands of black hair were entangled around her face, slightly touching her lips. Weaving together.

"I can hold her and be close to her like this..." Wuhan seemed to ignore Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's face becoming darker and darker as he listened, and continued, "Make her happy, make her happy, and then satisfy her everything."

"You bastard, you idiot! Are you kidding?!"

Yuzhuang Tianyuan's eyes were about to burst, and the whites of his eyes were bloodshot. He drew out the blade on the spot and pointed it at Wuxian. His movements were so undulating that he wore a helmet on his head. The pendants collided and made a soft sound.

In his field of vision, it was obvious that Heli, who was asleep, seemed to be in an abnormal state. She leaned weakly in Wu Mei's arms, her skirt was lifted to the inside, and her shoulders were exposed. He came out, his collarbones were slightly bent, and his arms were hanging down, looking charming in the dim light.

"What did you do to her?!"

Faced with Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's question, Wu Mei tightened his arms and kissed her sideways in front of her face. His eyes slightly curved, and Yu The light passed over Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, "She just fell asleep." Wuhan

seemed to be unable to see Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's anger, and continued to talk to himself, "If you stay here and don't leave, do you think I will invite you?" You?"

Such words made Yuzhuang Tianyuan suddenly tighten his grip on the handle of the knife, and his arms were so hard that the blood vessels burst out from between his skin.

He breathed, word by word, "For some ridiculous purpose, you hurt innocent people, and now you are taking advantage of others' danger. You are the frivolous and dirty person!"

Wu Mei didn't care at all. It would be better to say that apart from Heli's words, No one's words could make him listen. He just slowly raised his eyes to look at Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, and his words were as if he hit the nail on the head, "At this time, it is also dark. You don't take care of your own people, but you keep wandering at the door. Do you think I can't see how sanctimonious you are? Are there other thoughts behind the appearance?"

The corner of his mouth turned into a mocking arc, "Don't say it's to guard against me. After all, such words can only deceive her."

In an instant.

The light of the sword passed by, and the opponent's movements were fast and precise. Wu Kuan was caught off guard and could only let go of Heli in his arms, and turned sideways on the spot. However, some of his black hair was still cut off. As the hair strands spread out, his ghostly figure Hanging, he has actually arrived behind Yu Zhuan Tianyuan.