123-125

☆ 123. Towards reality 15

Towards Reality 15

[Today’s weather is sunny. ]

After the man sitting in the car took out his laptop, the window was half-open, and he was holding a cigarette in his mouth. The smoke that swirled up gradually obscured his stern face.

As a conscientious model worker within the organization, Gin has a wide range of business. The current task he is embarking on only requires recording the day of an ordinary little girl, which can be regarded as an alternating task with Bourbon and the others.

Before that, he also checked the information of the task target.

She is the daughter of Sekita Tsurato, an important intelligence officer in the organization who is currently missing.

But when Gin heard the name, he thought of a strange dream he had had. After he saw Heli getting into the car before, he found that she looked exactly the same as the person in the dream. Gin almost suffered from occupational disease and even wanted to interrogate who she really was.

But he held back and watched the little girl enter the building from the car.

In the dream, he was on a mission on a small island. The murderer voted because of a dead bride and blocked the entire island. The bride was also named Heli. The important point was that the bride was resurrected repeatedly in front of him. His own body was almost out of control, and his consciousness and memory were fragmented.

Moreover, a second Bourbon and a second himself appeared in the dream!

Every time he thought of this, Gin frowned.

I don't know if this dream is too real. Gin always feels that his body is a little tired these days, as if someone is pulling on his limbs and trying to occupy his body like in the dream, but he is pressing hard enough. Went down.

Could it be that it was entangled with something unclean?

Gin's face was gloomy. After the last wisp of smoke blew away with the breeze, he crushed the cigarette butt hard into the ashtray.

He looked out the car window and saw a towering building in front of him. This was the boss's property. He then continued to look at the computer screen and started recording.

[After the surveillance target entered the building, the intelligence in the building was provided by Belmode. It was learned that Sekida Heri had reached the top floor. ]

After Gin finished typing this paragraph, he paused.

Because he always felt that it was strange that Belmode did not allow him to enter the building and did not allow him to go upstairs to monitor the target of the mission.

Gin frowned slightly, suspecting that Bellmode had some connection with the missing intelligence agent Sekita, so was she trying to protect Heli secretly?

He scoffed coldly and looked at his watch again.

[Sekida Heri stayed on the top floor for nearly 30 minutes. ]

There is nothing to record next, Gin just needs to wait for news from Belmode.

But gradually, he heard noises in the distance, accompanied by sirens. Gin immediately looked out the car window and saw people starting to flee one after another. This phenomenon made him put down his laptop and immediately called Belmod.