71-73

☆ 71. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 03

Taisho Feng Hua Lu 03

The response to the second issue of "Kazuo" was so good?

On the computer screen, the sales displayed in the game are still growing, nearly three times compared to the first issue.

But this was also within Heli's expectation. After all, she had found the wealth code of this game.

She was so smart when she first chose to include both human and ghost themes!

This made Heli ready to quickly start the production of the third issue.

She clicked on the "field interview" feature.

[Connecting for you...]

[Successfully connected to "Black Dead Mou". 】

In-game.

As one of the top stringers and second in strength only to Onimai Tsuji Mukai, Heishimou has always gone his own way and has a rigid temperament. His life in the world is strict and regular, and he does not like to interact with others too much. Therefore, the mansion is located in a bamboo forest. There are few human traces.

Hei Shimo was sitting on the tatami, with open shoji screens on the right, and a courtyard on the verandah. Occasionally, bamboo leaves from outside would blow into the courtyard, which was quite elegant.

There was a tea cup placed on the wooden table, and water mist rose up, covering his sight.

Next to the teacup are two magazines.

It was Tongmo who was on the second string and handed it to him with a smile.

——"The employee lady will come to you next. She has magical abilities~ There is a high probability that she will pull you into a dream."

Hei Shimo briefly browsed through these two magazines.

He was just unaware of the final part of the novel.

To be able to write Mr. Wuhan in this form in the book probably has an intractable hatred with him.

Heishimou decided to wait for the opportunity to wait for the arrival of the employee, and then tried to bring the person to Kibutsuji Mukai.

After a cup of tea, the wind outside the house blew the leaves of the bamboo forest, making a rustling sound.

Hei Shimo, who was originally concentrating on distinguishing his surroundings, felt sleepy for some reason. He couldn't stay awake even if he tried hard, so he fell into a dream the next second.

As Hei Shimo came to his senses, he took a sharp look and found that the surrounding environment was a comfortable Japanese room, almost the same as the room he had stayed in before. However, there was an uninvited guest sitting opposite.

The employee wearing a postman's hat curled his mouth, "Mr. Shangxianzhiyi, right?"

Hei Shimo did not respond. He had six eyes on his very different face, coupled with his cold and majestic aura, It's enough to scare others.