64-66

☆ 64. The Godfather 11

The Godfather 11

"...Is that you?"

The fingers of Heli's hand on her lap curled up imperceptibly. She suddenly didn't dare to meet his eyes, and many thoughts seemed to run through her mind. Think, panic, confusion, helplessness, or maybe a little secret sadness.

She could feel the other person's eyes lingering on her face all the time.

Heli controlled the frequency of his breathing so as not to be destroyed by his memory and act erratically.

At this moment, there were only two people in the back seat that could accommodate many people, but it seemed to be so oppressive that she couldn't breathe.

As his final voice dissipated in the air, neither of them spoke for a moment.

Tsuna slowly lowered his gaze. The hair on his forehead slightly obscured his eyes, making his expression a little unclear.

Then, he covered up his previous expression and showed a gentle smile that was no different from usual.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?"

Tsuna's voice seemed to melt into the air, "...Maybe I missed her too much."

Heli didn't speak. She reorganized her thoughts and tried to look at him. go.

The man in front of me seemed to be the same as in my memory, but also seemed different.

In her memory, the other party had never shown such a fragile look.

His eyes did not look at Heli, but crossed to a corner of the carriage, as if he was remembering something, "I lost a very precious person... Would you like to listen to a story? Lyle."

Heli . My throat tightened, and I had a vague feeling that the story the other person told me would be important.

Tsunayoshi did not receive a response. He seemed to have had a premonition, but he still spoke very softly, "I have not been in good health in all aspects since I was a child. I was born in a family that values ​​ability, so I was called " A cowardly and incompetent waste."

- "Waste wood!", "Why are you shamelessly staying at Jesso's house!"

The malice from the people around him is the most terrifying, just because he is a woman from Japan. The child was born out of marriage with a powerful person in the Jesuo family, but the child was born out of wedlock, and the powerful person had no intention of marrying his mother.

He was brought into this mafia family since he was a child. He was in a foreign land and couldn't speak, or rather he didn't dare.

"I'm mute," Tsuna's lips curved up, and he didn't know what he was laughing at. "All of them think so."

Because his vocal cords were intact but he couldn't make a sound, he was diagnosed with a mental illness, so the boy was He was sent back to Japan and placed in a sanatorium. He received very little treatment and was more like a disguised house arrest.

No one cares, no one talks to him, nothing.

The boy often huddled in the darkest corner of the room, lying in front of the window. His seldom-cut hair almost covered his eyes, but he only found a moment of rest when he looked out at the bright sunshine.