8-11

☆ 8. The End of the Writer 08

The End of the Writer 08

"Hello, I am the resident above you."

The door was opened, and Fei Jia looked slightly surprised when he saw the person in front of him, as if he did not expect that the residents downstairs had changed. One person. But then he curved his beautiful eyebrows, his tone was comfortable and gentle, and he expressed his intention of coming in a calm and generous manner.

"...Yes, it fell down. It should be on your balcony. Can you help me pick it up?"

Dazai Osamu watched him pretending quietly.

"I'm sorry, could you please say it again? I didn't hear you clearly."

Dazai Osamu maintained a smile on his face. After Dazai Osamu ignored Fei Jia for a while, Fei Jia could still wait for Dazai Osamu's response with such a calm expression. , not embarrassed, Dazai Osamu counterattacked indifferently.

Fei Jia paused and realized that the other party was targeting him. But he couldn't understand that this former port mafia cadre and current member of the armed detective agency shouldn't know him, right?

As he was patiently preparing to repeat it with good temper, hurried footsteps came from behind him.

It was a man wearing casual clothes and a peaked cap. He was holding a white first aid kit and claimed to be a staff member. After seeing the two people standing at the door, he hesitated and said: "Um...is Miss Sugishige here?"

"Yes."

After hearing his name, Sugi Shigeharu came over, took the first aid kit, and thanked the staff. At this time, she looked hesitantly at Fei Jia, who was standing face to face with Dazai Osamu, "Sir, what are you doing...?"

Before she finished speaking, the incandescent lights in the entire apartment seemed to be under unified control, and the corridor, The hall was almost completely plunged into darkness. The sudden changes made it difficult for everyone's eyes to adapt well, and they lost their light for a moment.

"Ah——!"

The sound of falling to the ground and screaming in pain obviously came from Sugi Shigeharu. Osamu Dazai looked stern. At this moment, Ryunosuke Akutagawa was temporarily knocked unconscious by him. Only Kunikida Doppo and Higuchi Kazuyo were left. Being near Sanada Murobu was really the most unfavorable situation.

Dazai Osamu's first reaction was to rush into the house and shout: "Kunikida-kun!"

However, there was a feeling as if someone had passed him by, followed by the sound of undetectable breathing, followed by a very fast rhythm. There were sounds of fists and kicks, and in a sharp moment, he heard the sound of someone falling to the ground again.

Could it be...?

While he was secretly screaming in his heart, Sanada Murobu's seemingly panicked voice could be heard faintly: "What, what's going on?"

The next second, a light source lit up in the darkness.

Fei Jia was standing there with a mobile phone with the rear light turned on, and he was shining a light on...the staff member who was unconscious on the ground!