4-7

☆ 4. The End of the Writer 04

The Literary End 04

cruise ship is sailing on the sea, gradually moving away from the cramped and depressing Leibo Street.

On the almost deserted deck, Fei Jia hid in the darkness, raised his hand and lowered the brim of his hat, and looked at the floating island slowly going away with dark eyes. An Qiye, who was beside Fei Jia, sat on the ground tiredly. The journey was too thrilling. It was obvious that An Qiye had not calmed down from his previous emotions.

Seeing that they were safe for the time being, An Qiye raised his head to look at Fei Jia, who was standing beside him. He couldn't see the other person's expression in the dim atmosphere. He thought of something and couldn't help but ask in a low voice: "Sir, is your companion staying here?" Is that really okay?"

At that time, when An Qiye was rescued by Fei Jia, the black-haired boy standing next to Fei Jia's gaze was like reality, making him feel chilled all over. If eyes could kill, he would probably have Let that boy take care of him!

But Fei Jia only curled up the corners of his mouth.

"He will be fine."

The other party's tone was determined, but he showed no emotion about the separation.

*

Damp, dark, and even filled with a chilling smell of blood.

Akutagawa Ryunosuke woke up from a coma, his dark pupils focused for a moment, and his groggy brain slowly came to terms with what had happened before.

The mercenaries suddenly attacked. He pulled Yin and Mr. Fei into two groups and rushed to the port...

Blood seeped out of Akutagawa Ryunosuke's forehead and dripped on the ground along his pale cheeks. He was vaguely aware of himself in his eyes. Seems to be tied up.

The shackles on his wrists, the immobile limbs, and the light|naked upper body after discovering the triggering method of his powers were to prevent him from using his powers.

At this time, the iron door made a harsh sound as it rubbed against the ground, and wisps of light appeared in the dark room.

He raised his head when he heard the sound, and saw a person walking towards him against the light.

"Cat?... No."

The other party's voice was somewhat condensed, and suddenly, the man came closer to Akutagawa Ryunosuke.

Because of this sudden close distance, Akutagawa Ryunosuke's dark eyes narrowed imperceptibly.

One eye of the visitor was tied up with a bandage, while the other exposed kite-colored eye seemed to see everything, with a hint of insouciance.

"Hey, do you know this person?"

The boy put the photo in his hand in front of Akutagawa Ryunosuke, "Fuji...what?"

Akutagawa Ryunosuke remained silent. He could tell that the person in the photo was his. Killed Fujita. But equally, he seems to have realized that the person who kidnapped him was from the Mafia.