101-104

☆ 101. Who killed the famous detective 13

Who killed Detective 13?

She was sleeping in a daze next to her, her long black and slightly curly hair softly touching his arm.

Most of her hair hung down on her cheeks, faintly visible, but she could see her fair and slightly abnormal skin color.

Thick blackout curtains make the interior darker.

Even so, bourbon still feels familiar after first glance.

However, when he turned sideways and pushed the hair away from the person's face.

Bourbon stopped suddenly and his eyes widened suddenly. He rubbed his eyes hard in disbelief, and then checked them carefully to see if he had some illusion.

"I must have not slept well..."

Wasn't it just that there was a dead Miss Heli lying next to her? It must be an illusion.

He murmured repeatedly, closed his eyes resolutely, and continued to fall on the spot.

But after only lying there for a few seconds, Bourbon sat up again, his face suddenly turned pale, he took a deep breath, and his whole body became extremely stiff.

Nothing but the touch of the other person's arm holding him was particularly real. He could even feel the abnormal body temperature, as if he was being wrapped around some cold body.

Perhaps Bourbon's movement was too big, and now anyone who was sleeping would be woken up.

Heli mumbled a few words in confusion, then slowly rubbed his eyes.

She touched her neck first.

There is only a shallow but not deep wound left on the hand, and most of the body should have been repaired.

Then she raised her head and looked at the person sitting next to her in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

Heli, who was holding his arm, felt his movements stiffen.

What is Mr. Tianyuan going to do?

Heli pretended to be angry, "Ignore me? Don't forget what happened last night."

She remembered clearly the first time he got into her beautiful body to scare her.

Unexpectedly, the movements of the person next to him became even stiffer. For some reason, Heli even felt that the other person's expression was changing in various ways, which was particularly exciting.

Could it be that you are afraid?

The corners of Heli's mouth curved in pleasure, looking proud, "Are you scared?"

"...Are you scared."

Bourbon seemed to have calmed down.

He immediately turned his face sideways and fixed his gaze firmly on Heli.

And she, who was being stared at closely for no reason, blinked in confusion.