16-18

☆ 16. The End of the Writer 16
Writer's End 16

outside the game.

Heli took a deep breath. Ever since he joined the game test of the new function of the face pinching system, he has been playing the game almost day and night.

She leaned back on the sofa chair for a while and rested for a few minutes. Then she continued to look at the screen and started to check the game progress of the two vests.

The current mission progress of Feijia Vest is [Main Mission: Find the "Red Rabbit". (Completion level 30%)]

Because we found Sugi Shigeharu from the Ranpo Vest camp, we have increased some of the completion level.

In addition to killing another vest, Fei Jia, the mission of the Ranpo Vest is to successfully occupy the largest communications company and spread supernatural powers through signal base stations.

Part of the reason why he chose to appear with such a high-profile "Red Rabbit" was that Ranpo Vest wanted to attract Feijia Vest.

Heli clicked on the character biography in the information column of Ranpo vest: His lover who has been reincarnated many times and has accompanied him deeply loves the world. Together, they searched for a way to save the world, continued trial and error, and finally found the most likely way. , that is, weakening the superpowers' abilities, reaching the energy threshold that the world can bear, relieving the pressure, and thus ending the end of the world.

Of course, there is also an SSR prop "book" in this game, which is like a bug. Any story you write will come true, but the point is that the "book" is also a product of supernatural powers, and it cannot stop the script set by Heli. Here, created the end of the world.

The current progress of the Ranpo Vest is that it has successfully occupied their signal base stations in all regions of the world, and in the countries with the most superpowers, so Japan is the last step.

At present, we have successfully solved the NPC Sanada Murobu and acquired his communication company, which is more than half completed.

One of Ranpo's teammates can make other people's powers cover a wide area, even through the medium of signals, which means that as long as there is a network, it can be covered.

So -

"In addition to needing the help of Fukuzawa Yukichi's superpowers and the flexible control of superpowers, the most important thing is..."

Heli said to himself, looking at the list of teammates in Feijia's vest. Here, the NPC Dazai Osamu has the power to nullify.

Now the Ranpo Vest has kidnapped the leaders who represent Yokohama's Sankeki concept. First, it is to divert the attention of their subordinates and hinder them from continuing to search for the Red Rabbit. Second, it wants to get help from Fukuzawa Yukichi's extraordinary abilities. They want to take advantage of the chaos and let Sugi Shigeharu, who is "forced" to stay in the detective agency, provide clues to attract Osamu Dazai to take the bait.

To be honest, she didn't even know if she could succeed. After all, the NPC Dazai Osamu was too smart. Would she overturn the situation?

If not, just make money.

Heli, who had unknowingly fallen into the game consumption routine, felt sad for a second before continuing to play the game.