77-78

☆ 77. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 09

Taisho Feng Hua Lu 09

The current scene has an inexplicable sense of humor.

Not long ago, due to the night visit of a human woman, Tong Mo was inexplicably burdened with a false reputation. As the leader of the cult, he had a distinguished status. Naturally, the maids around him did not dare to say anything, but their attitude towards him was obviously a bit complicated. .

At least Tongmo, who doesn't understand human emotions, rarely feels that he has suffered a loss.

When he came to his senses and tried to find the lady who tagged him, there was no trace of her.

I didn't expect to find it here now, Master Wuhan.

Tong Mo held the folding fan and wavered for a few times, with a charming smile on his face, but it was hidden with a sharp edge, "Ah~ I met the lady again. We have obviously made an oath of love to each other, why are you here? "

Seeing that Tong Mo could say such embarrassing words so naturally, if he was not the person involved, Heli really wanted to ask him what he thought, but now she is the person involved!

It doesn't matter, as long as she is not embarrassed, the embarrassment will be in the air.

Heli cleared her voice, her face calm. She continued to lie on the bed, pretending to be the master of the house, and then raised her hand to hold her forehead as if thinking, "Oh, you are the one...ah, yes, that, that, that. "

You don't know him or is it intentional?

Tong Mo found it interesting in his heart, "I didn't expect the young lady to have two faces."

"Ahem," Heli coughed lightly, ready to take the initiative, "Tell me, how much does it cost to leave here?"

"Are these enough?"

Heli turned over, took out a small wad of coins that she had hidden in the bedside table, and threw it on the bed. This is all Gui Gui Wang's private money, so you have to save it.

Tong Mo's eyebrows twitched and he tightened his grip on the folding fan.

Heli showed an expression of disbelief, "What? Aren't these enough? Then I'll add--"

The sudden icicle was something that ordinary humans couldn't detect at all. It penetrated directly into the original place of Heli at extremely fast speeds. The position instantly pierced the pillow inlaid with down, and a large number of light and soft feathers suddenly scattered into the air, forming a thin and misty net.

But unfortunately the prey itself was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh?"

Tong Mo blinked his clear eyes innocently, but the expected blood splatter did not appear on the spot.

Things are getting interesting. I thought it was just a brave human being?

"That's him!"

The voice came from behind him. Tongmo turned around slowly and calmly, and what he saw was Heli who had appeared outside the door at some time. She was still holding the arm of Muzui Kibutsuji. .