1-3

☆ 1. The end of the literary giant 01

The End of a Writer 01

"The Face-Pinching System Makes Me Amazing"

Xiang Zhuo/

original work from Jinjiang.

01

Heli controlled a randomly rolled passerby and lurked into the Port Mafia building, which constantly displayed "Hell level of difficulty in this area". He completely ignored this warning and skillfully sneaked into the leader's office while the NPC was not paying attention. , just to test whether there are any bugs in the latest hidden mission in the game "Bungou's End".

The main plot of the game "Bungou's End" is composed of three main camps: the Armed Detective Agency, the Port Mafia, and the Special Agent Division. It tells the stories of characters with supernatural powers in the city of Yokohama, but because of With its high degree of freedom, the game will spawn many large and small camps with the development of intelligent NPCs. Every move of the player may change the social form of this game.

The place where she is staying now is the feared Port Mafia building in the game.

The leader's office was dark in color. Sitting in the central office was a man with an extraordinary aura, his hands crossed against his chin. When he saw the uninvited man, he just curved the corners of his mouth and said in an unclear tone: "What are you doing again?" Are you here?"

Tsurato stopped talking nonsense to the leader named Mori Ogai. She glanced at the hidden mission trigger password outside the game window and directly entered: "I heard that you are looking for someone to customize a unique dress?"

She was about to wait for Mori Ogai to answer her words, but she didn't expect the other party to frown and said bluntly: "Sorry, I don't want to talk to you about this."

She was stunned at first, and then kept entering the trigger password repeatedly, as if she was annoyed. Mori Ogai directly raised his black gun/muzzle and pointed it at her.

The system pops up a warning: NPC Mori Ogai's favor with you has decreased! The impression changed from "interesting passerby" to "dying passerby".

There was a "bang" sound, and the game screen went black.

Looking at the "Player has died" displayed on the screen, she fell silent.

After regaining consciousness, Heli began to ponder which step went wrong, and then asked the game customer service number one. Number one replied: "Dear, it is not okay to take shortcuts. The behaviors of our game NPCs are all calculated by AI, and emotions are It's very rich."

No. 1 also thoughtfully suggested a solution for her: "In this game, the initial favorability of passers-by is -30. As long as players purchase our charm-enhancing gift pack, they can interact with NPCs faster and better. Intimate."

"..."

Heli directly ignored the krypton gold routine, quickly closed the customer service window, immediately logged into the official website of Chaldea Game Company, and entered the reviewer forum of "Bungou's End", only to find that many posts were complaining about this The page was filled with howls for the new hidden tasks. Most of them were like her, who not only failed to complete the task but also failed.