49-50

☆ 49. Curse·Blood Sacrifice 21

Curse·Blood Sacrifice 21

"What's wrong?"

Heli sighed silently and tried to move her body, but the arms belonging to him around her waist hugged her tighter. She only felt the pain on her shoulders from the knock. Somewhat uncomfortable.

A voice that seemed a little aggrieved sounded from Heli's ear. His breath was warm, making her shrink her shoulders subconsciously.

"Heli, do you dislike me?"

She quickly coaxed her skillfully, trying to change the subject, "How could it be? Aren't you hungry? The food is getting cold."

As a result, the person behind her hugged her tighter.

Gojo Satoru smelled the light fragrance on her body, resting his chin on her shoulder, his eyebrows stretched, and the corners of his mouth were smiling, covering up the original mixed emotions. His big hands held her, and he skillfully squeezed her waist through her clothes.

Heli trembled sensitively, and annoyance appeared on her cheeks, "Afraid!" "

Eh?" Gojo Satoru seemed to have found something interesting, and he changed the place and continued to pinch.

Heli felt itchy and uncomfortable, and she quickly pinched the offending hand with her right hand.

However, Gojo Satoru simply held her back, raised the back of her hand, brought it to his lips and kissed her naturally and intimately.

Heli froze, she took a breath, and after feeling the warmth on the back of her hand, she pursed her lips.

Then, Gojo Satoru's eyes were deep and dark from an angle that Heri couldn't see. His other hand covered her soft belly.

"Heli..." His voice was hoarse.

Her eyelashes trembled.

Naturally, he arched his head into the crook of her neck and said in a playful tone, "Is that okay?"

Heli immediately understood what he was talking about. She struggled out of Gojo Satoru's arms with shame and annoyance, and then turned around. Standing up, he raised his hands and pinched his cheeks.

"Be good to me."

Gojo Satoru blinked his beautiful eyes innocently.

Heli looked with a headache at the guy in front of him who acted rogue and cute after losing his memory. She had to take him out of here quickly. It was best for him to remember his own abilities so that he would not be unable to protect himself.

After all, her current character still has a debuff that has a very low desire to survive, so she can't be led by the Gojo Satoru Dog.

At present, the only task left to complete is the Consul vest. Once it is over, she has completed the game test. Her role is crucial now. She has to ensure that she does not have any system options that tend to lead her.

Heli patiently held his cheek and looked at him, "Do you really can't remember anything?"

Gojo Satoru lowered his eyes, his eyes fell on her face, and he said without thinking. , "Just remember Heli, right?"