81-83

☆ 81. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 13

In Taisho Feng Hua Lu 13,

just after Heli entered the dreamland, he met Yuxuan Tianyuan, who was suspected to be a beautiful boy. He was holding a weapon, as if he was in a state of madness, and his muscles were tense, locking Heli firmly.

She reacted quickly and thought of the two corpses on the ground that had been repeated many times and had been imprisoned many times, and she realized something. The opponent's blade was directly in front of her, but she couldn't feel it. She stared at the opponent closely, "Don't you want to be such a person? It's a pity that they were killed by you. Do you want to silence them because I found out? Or do you mean that you don't Are you willing to admit this fact?"

The strong wind brought by the blade crossed Heli's face, very close at hand, but her expression remained unchanged.

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's arms holding the two swords seemed to have veins popping out, like winding snakes, but his movements still stopped in mid-air. His face was obviously gloomy, and he raised his head to look at the strange woman in front of him.

This dream should be Yuzhuang Tianyuan's deepest obsession. Heli noticed that he didn't seem to recognize her, so he decided on this idea. The eyeballs she found outside before were probably the blood of some ghost. A ghost?

The vampire spell made him comatose and trapped him in his own obsession.

Judging from the clothes and general appearance of the corpse on the ground, it should be related to Yu Zhuan Tianyuan, but he was killed by him.

It was only at this time that Heli began to regret why he didn't know more about these Demon Slayer NPCs, otherwise he wouldn't be looking for clues on the spot now.

The thoughts in her mind flowed very quickly, but she was just a bystander. Although she was not qualified to persuade him, she could use her skilled operations, such as...

"Remorse? Fear? Or uneasiness?" Heli crossed his arms and looked at him. He showed an understatement, "You don't want to admit this fact, but it's a pity that it has happened. Even if you repeat this scene a thousand times, nothing will change. They just died because of you." In my hand."

"...What do you know?"

A little breath escaped from Yu Zhuan Tianyuan's lips and teeth, his eyes widened, and his voice was suppressed, "There are countless people who have died in my hands. These people are all It's so fragile. As long as the skin is cut and the internal organs are broken, it will stop breathing. Don't mess with me, I won't guarantee-"

"So?"

"...What?"

Yu Zhuan Tianyuan wanted to be fierce and make the person in front of him angry. The tone of hurrying to leave paused.

"Are you talking so much just for self-suggestion?" Heli twitched the corner of his mouth, half-smiling, "Are you trying to scare me? Oh, sorry, sorry, I am a person who likes to see some proud and self-righteous guys being beaten to the bottom. You look like this, you are pleasing me very well now."

Heli did not wait for Yuzhuan Tianyuan to react, and continued to speak venomously, "Do you think I will comfort you? Indeed, if it is a normal routine, I will go to Look at this, what? There is a sad young man who has fallen into deep guilt and remorse for killing his family. It’s weird that I should guide him... It’s weird! It’s better to let others be such kind-hearted people. I prefer to make you clearly realize that what happened has happened, and no matter how much you fall into the guilt of the past, there will be no change."