69-70

☆ 69. Taisho Feng Hua Lu 01

On the computer screen of Taisho Feng Hua Lu 01

, Heli clicked on the new game "Taisho Feng Hua Lu". What was displayed on the game homepage was an extremely gorgeous dynamic picture of flower viewing at night, with layers of wisteria flowers moving in the wind. , you can see in the distance the Baroque architecture that symbolizes the Taisho period's emphasis on Western characteristics. The two are intertwined, and there is a sense of the times that witnesses historical changes.

The background of this game is that humans and ghosts coexist, but they are incompatible with each other, which is particularly interesting.

She clicked "Start Game" first.

Since this is a game that simulates running your own literary studio, you first need to name your studio.

Heli thought for a while, and thought that in the future she would ask everyone in the "Goujia Patient Exchange Group" to provide inspiration. In order to have a sense of involvement, she named the studio in the game - Patient Studio.

["Patient Studio" has been created, please give players a name for your first magazine. 】

Heli turned his eyes and quickly entered again.

[Your first magazine "Kazuo" has been set up and will be sold on Golden Sunday (Friday) every week. 】

The next step is to start thinking about the content composition of the magazine. Heli controlled the mouse, not thinking about what the NPCs in the game background would like to see, but preparing for something different.

So she dragged the mouse over the keywords "human weird news", "hardcore science popularization", "hot ghost weird news", and "wonderful novels" and set up the columns in these magazines.

Yes, she also thoughtfully classified the human version of news and the ghost version of news. All living beings are equal and everyone has the right to enjoy gossip!

The most eye-catching part is the "wonderful novel" part, which requires players to create their own plots.

At present, she has decided to use the "face pinching system" to create a character based on the ghost king Muzan Kibutsuji in it, but with major changes.

The initial setting is that he likes to cry. He looks arrogant on the outside, but is actually extremely sensitive and has low self-esteem.

Heli immediately opened her group chat.

[Tsuruko, a serious Inaga enthusiast: According to the official information of the game, Tsuji Muzan was born with a weak body and turned into a ghost after taking a special medicine. Should this part of the setting be changed? ]

[Waiting for the flowers to bloom: I think there is someone here who understands this better @Don’t call me daddy. ]

[I am my sister’s dog: he is banned. (Laughing.jpg)]

Heri looked at the still-banned "Don't call me daddy" and "I'm a detective", feeling a little confused.

Wasn't it only banned for 24 hours? After all, "I am my sister's dog" has come out.