131-132

☆ 131. Towards reality 23

The door to the balcony of Real 23

was forcefully kicked open from the inside.

The three people in the box looked over in unison at the same time.

Edogawa Ranpo almost kicked the door on Kibutsuji Mukai's body.

Gin clenched his right hand with his left hand, trying to restrain himself, and was very busy.

Among them, Sawada Tsunayoshi, who was forced to show up, still remembers waving his hand awkwardly but politely. He was probably the friendliest one.

When Hei Shimo clearly saw that there were three people standing outside, his pupils were shaking, and his eyes kept swaying back and forth between the three people outside and his own congressman. It was almost like an afterimage, and his usually calm face gradually cracked.

... Damn it, don’t these people clearly see the congressman’s perverted behavior? !

Just when Onibatsuji Muzan was about to continue spitting out the fragrance, his neck turned around with a rattling sound as if it was rusty. When he found so many people standing outside, the veins on his forehead popped out. , his face was extremely dark, and he still only shouted the name "Heli" viciously.

"He-Li! You...you-" You

actually hid so many men on the balcony? ! !

As for Heli, when she heard the sound of the balcony door being forcefully opened, a sentence came to her mind: It's over... It's so lively, haha.

"Is this your attitude when receiving congressmen? Miss Heli!" Heisimou reacted first. In order to save some face for his congressmen, he naturally couldn't wait, so he immediately asked Heli in a solemn voice, "What are these people doing? What's wrong?!"

Oniwu Tsuji Muzan narrowed his eyes with cold eyes, his expression was extremely grim, and his eyes turned to Heli.

Faced with this terrible situation, Heli couldn't help but cover her face. When she was about to try to quibble, someone beside her could no longer stand it.

"Hey, hey, are you ignoring me?"

Edogawa Ranpo's thoughts changed and he felt that he couldn't just beat the person up so easily, so he raised his chin and put on an arrogant and mocking smile. , said triumphantly: "Heli said that there are a bunch of people lining up outside waiting to see her, and I am the first one in line!"

You line up to go to the balcony!

Sawada Tsunayoshi complained in his heart.

Oh...it turns out that he was also forced to be in the team, forget it, just keep smiling.

"That's right, I'm the second one." Gin couldn't control his words. After being forced to say this, his forehead twitched, and he felt that the ghost in his body was about to come out!

He tried his best to fight wits and courage with his own limbs, and actually felt a little bit as miserable as Kibutsuji Muzan just now. Gin staggered a few steps, his cold face remained unchanged, and no one could tell that there was something wrong with his current state.