12-15

☆ 12. The End of the Writer 12

Writer's End 12

outside the game.

Heli looked at her random vest sleeping on the screen hugging the doll, and she couldn't help but curl her lips for this warm moment.

It seemed that she had been playing games for too long. Sitting in front of the computer, Heli felt that her back was sore. She stretched her body and then adjusted the angle of the sofa chair under her to make it easier for her to lie down.

Heli was lying comfortably on the sofa chair, listening to the hypnotic and gentle music coming from the background of the game, and slowly closed his eyes.

His consciousness seemed to be floating in the air, falling precariously into a bizarre dream.

"Heli, Heli..."

It seemed like someone was calling her...?

The voice was as lingering as it was wrapped around the tip of her tongue, with a dense and delicate tone. The voice rang in her ears, and because it was so close, she could even feel a damp heat.

She opened her eyes in a daze, and the scene around her couldn't be seen clearly because it was too dark.

Heli then moved his gaze to the side, focusing on the existence that was almost leaning in front of her.

She was startled and leaned back quickly before she could see the person in front of her clearly.

The black hair looked messy and dotted randomly in front of his eyelids. His eyes were very beautiful, slightly curved, and the bottom of his eyes were like a piece of dark emerald. He seemed to be addicted to seeing her, and was filled with some weird emotions. His eyes were slightly green, and his face seemed a little pale to her. His pale lips curled up slightly, giving him an indescribable sense of gloom and pity.

Heli was confused for a while.

Wait, isn't this Ranpo from the game "Bungou's End"? ...Looking like this, she made Black move randomly!

She was about to speak, but found that her words were blurred.

Ranbu suddenly hugged her tightly.

The other party's embrace was hot, and his hands restrained her, making her feel a little painful. His chin rested on her shoulder, and his voice was lingering: "I miss you so much."

As if just holding her wasn't enough, he even raised his head and kissed her affectionately. He kissed her forehead carefully, then her cheeks, all the way to the corners of her lips.

His voice was blurred, and when it touched her lips, he said with a faint tone: "I like it."

Like a cat that has found its owner.

For a moment, Heli seemed to be invaded by the other person's sticky love that invaded her entire consciousness, but she suddenly assumed the identity of the script she had made up.

Yes...she, Heli, is a reincarnation linked to the other person's destiny.

Ranpo is her lover.