19-20

☆ 19. The End of the Writer 19

Writer's End 19

Regarding this unexpected situation, Heli only panicked for a while, but quickly calmed down.

She was even prepared to watch the show.

Heli found a good location and went to the top floor of the building opposite the Armed Detective Agency. She also went to the mall to exchange for ultra-clear binoculars. In order to prevent unexpected situations in the game, she also wisely purchased a random identity simulator, which can instantly It turned out to be someone else, but because it was too expensive, Heli, who was in pain, bought one.

And in order not to be bored, she also bought some snacks and planned to sit there and eat while watching.

After setting up the telescope, she took off her sunglasses and mask and started watching the show.

Then from a distance, Heli saw one of her vests, Fei Jia, walking into the detective agency.

Eh? Where is NPC Fyodor? Are they not going to continue to deal with each other?

But she thought for a moment that there would be trouble if there were so many people here, so she probably left.

Heli opened a pack of cookies and while chewing them, he heard the sound of window glass breaking from the detective agency opposite.

She immediately became energetic and took a closer look at the place.

Although it was a bit disturbing to see in the night, the petite figure that burst out of the window very quickly made Heli recognize it at a glance. It was the NPC Nakahara Chuuya!

The opponent landed firmly in a few strokes, and then shuttled back and forth with an extremely strong posture, accompanied by a roar that echoed through the night sky: "Where are you, get out of here -!"

He was full of energy.

NPC Zhongyuan Zhongye seems to be looking for someone?

Heli was still immersed in the other person's voice that seemed to wake up the surrounding residents, and it took him a while to react.

Her Ranpo Vest has already given orders to find someone to assassinate Feijia Vest.

From the looks of it, it probably didn’t succeed.

She expected that it would not be successful. If she had done it, she would have rejected it if it had succeeded. Feijia's vest shouldn't fall down so easily.

But after watching it for a while, Heli yawned slowly and was not ready to continue watching. After all, he didn't know what these NPCs were going to do when they got together. Without a sense of participation, it seemed much boring.

She simply took back the telescope, threw the leftover snack packaging bag into the recycling bin of the game backpack, stood up and walked down from the top floor.

The floors of this building were not high, and the sensor lights in the corridor were not very sensitive. They flickered on and off. Heli walked down the steps step by step. After walking out, she felt a faint sight and heard some sounds. She looked around. When she looked, she didn't find anyone looking at her.