59-60

☆ 59. The Godfather 06

The Godfather 06

The Vongola family fell into turmoil due to the death of the tenth generation. There are mafia families of different sizes in Italy, and all forces want to get a piece of this ancient first-class family.

In a church located in Sicily, the walking nuns were silent. As they passed by the main hall of the church, they heard a few too noisy sounds. One of them looked around, lowered his voice, and started whispering.

"It's from the Gabriel family..."

As one of the allies of the Vongola family, the Gabriel family, its leader has a deep friendship with the tenth generation of Vongola. If Vongola is in turmoil, they will naturally be Will take shortcuts and try our best to help.

"Chief, calm down." Romario, one of the cadres of the Gabrielle family who has been working in the family for several years, tried to persuade his boss, "No matter what, you will know when you see it with your own eyes." ."

Dino, who had long outgrown the irritable and impulsive youth of his youth, calmed his eyebrows, calmed down, and controlled the volume of his voice, "Judaime... are you kidding me."

Not long after his junior brother A Tsuna passed away, Peng Ge Retsu should have found the next eleventh generation, but the news recently passed on announced that the tenth generation had returned to office and was about to hold an engagement party.

Who is the new tenth generation?

In any case, this made Dino feel angry. He changed his steps on the spot, stepped forward with his long legs, and prepared to leave the church with a cold face.

The large number of men in black who followed Dino also received the eye signals from the cadre Romario, and they all followed the leader Dino.

A row of people left the church, and the nuns nearby who had originally looked at them also quickly lowered their heads.

It wasn't until the cars drove away that they looked up, their eyes filled with panic.

It looks like things are going to change.

At the same time, naturally Vongola's rival families also received this message.

In the towering metal-colored building, many employees were neatly divided into two parts, one part wearing black uniforms, and the other part wearing white uniforms.

This is the newly formed Milufiore family.

Among them was a man with orange-red hair who was on the top floor, holding documents in both hands and walking in a hurry. The glasses on his nose slid slightly, and his vision became blurry in the upper half and clear in the lower half.

But at this moment, he was walking anxiously and couldn't free his hands to push up his glasses.

As soon as he walked into the office area belonging to the leader of the White Curse family, he heard a sound that made him feel stomachache reflexively.

"Do you want us to participate too~?"

"Mr. Bailan."