36-38

☆ 36. Curse·Blood Sacrifice 08
Curse·Blood Sacrifice 08

outside the game.

Tsuruto, who had already played "Curse: Blood Rite", met the poor child NPC Yoshino Junpei. With the thought of having fun as a player, she prepared to let Megumi start a big fight.

This school was chosen as the first location for the blood sacrifice.

Collecting souls will always involve killing some unlucky NPCs. This is a game mission and has nothing to do with her.

"We need to find a few tool men..."

After deciding on the first step of the main mission, Heli placed the spirit gathering tool in the corner of the first floor of the campus building.

Then she began to search for information on various curse masters in the game, and then controlled Hui's vest to come to them one by one and carry out "just" punishments without any reason.

He Li, who beat each curse master to the point of confusion, attracted a lot of hatred, and was even given a title by the game system.

[Congratulations on your new title: Madman (Tip: Hit everyone you see, even your peers. From then on, they will shy away from you.)]

Not long after she got this title, she noticed that there were signs appearing near the game map. The tool she wanted to attract.

In-game.

This is an underground black mission trading point.

The entire place seemed extremely dark, the space was deep, the ground was mottled, and even filled with the damp smell of blood.

There were several curse masters with scary faces and distinctive looks gathered around, but as Keiichi walked in, none of these curse masters dared to comment on him.

They exchanged glances and quickly looked away.

Hui walked behind the trading desk and threw the things in his hands over.

There was a "bang" sound, and something like a ball rolled around on the table several times.

The thing wrapped in a hemp-colored bag was wrapped extremely tightly, so it was difficult to see what was inside.

The well-trained staff opened it and found a tragically dead head inside.

The staff checked the task information and after confirming that it was correct, showed Hui a signature business smile, "The target is dead and the task is completed. Please wait patiently. Someone will transfer the reward to your account within 24 hours."

After Hui nodded indifferently, he turned around and walked toward the exit, ignoring the curse masters who sometimes cast vague glances at him, and left neatly and simply.

"Who is this person...?"

As Hui left, the curse masters in groups in the trading point began to whisper.

"He's definitely a lunatic!" Someone looked angry and frightened, and began to tell vividly, "He specializes in finding those well-known curse masters, and beats people half to death like a mad dog, leaving them breathing."