126-128

☆ 126. Towards the Real18

Toward the Reality 18

"Thank you for your hard work——"

Seeing that it was already getting late, after today's investigation work ended, the people in Tokyo who were also responsible for the disappearance case clapped their hands and dismissed everyone.

"Huh..." Atsushi Nakajima, dragging his tired body slowly back to the apartment with Izumi Kyoka, touched his belly, "I'm so hungry." "

Want to eat something first before going back?"

Izumi Kyoka suggested from the side. .

Atsushi Nakajima shook his head, "It's better to go back first. I need to report the progress of the investigation here today to Mr. Kunikida."

After the two walked back to the temporary residence of the detective agency in the night, they just walked upstairs. Atsushi Nakajima was keenly aware of the situation. Finding that the door to the residence was open, he and Izumi Kyoka looked at each other and rushed forward. When they saw the mess on the first floor, they were both shocked at the same time.

"Oops!"

Mr. Ranbu is the only one left in the residence today!

Nakajima Atsushi and Izumi Kyoka immediately ran to the second floor to see the situation. The two shouted Edogawa Ranpo's name and opened the doors one by one until they saw clearly the blood stains remaining on the carpet in one of the rooms. Can't call it well.

In another place, Kunikida Doppo, who was still dealing with business, answered the phone, "Hello? Atsushi, what's the matter?"

"Mr. Kunikida is not good!" Nakajima Atsushi organized his words in a panic, "Ranpo Sir, he—"

"What?!"

Kunikida Doppo immediately stood up. He picked up his coat on the back of the chair and hurriedly walked out. "I understand, I'll be right back!"

During this period, he glanced left and right, and then He went around asking people around him where Osamu Dazai had gone, but everyone he asked shook their heads and said they didn't know. He frowned and took out his cell phone and started calling Osamu Dazai, but the other party didn't answer.

"Ta-zai!"

Doppo Kunikida, who looked ugly, thought that Osamu Dazai was wandering off somewhere again. He took a deep breath to prevent his blood pressure from rising.

Melody frequently sounded in the empty room.

"Saying for love~ One person can't do it~ Oh~ But wow~ If there are two people, it will be alright~~"

This magical and brainwashing song made the originally tense confrontation scene become comical.

Fyodor became increasingly expressionless. He was sitting elegantly on the sofa, with his hands crossed and his elbows resting on his legs. He spoke calmly, "Tell him to turn off his phone." "

It's really difficult for me. " Dazai Osamu moved his shackled wrists with a half-smile, and his tone deliberately became very unbeatable, "Isn't it nice~" "