Chapter 49 ♦ Second chance

Talay's POV

Fuck, what Ray said actually hit me like a storm. I'm such an asshole! I was so selfish! Boat was paying me so much attention while me... I'm such an idiot!

Losing the people who really loved me and were the only ones to stand me keep being hurt by me without me even realizing. I didn't even feel bad when I cheated on Sand! I was throwing the blame at him and now... I didn't realize what I've been doing really hurt Boat. How I was talking about Ray's doc or my other one-night-stands passionately while he was there to hear it. How I postponed our dates to help Sand... how I wasn't even able to remember all of his cats names and didn't visit his brother's grave even once... hell I didn't even ask him!

There are so many toxic traits about me that it's really questionable how I can help addicted people... well, we are both rotten so I guess we get along. While it's their body that's rotten, in my case it's my soul... I looked at my phone to look at the gallery and... just five photos of us?! I looked at his account on IG to see if he has more photos than me but he actually deleted all of our photos... there are just those with his cats and even Pong's little grave... it'd be disrespectful to give him a new cat now as well. He loves them as if they were really people and it's not easy to replace them... I smiled and my tears dropped at the screen. Replacement... that's how I made him feel like...

_____________________________

"So... what are we doing here again?" That four eyes asked annoyed and his four eyes boyfriend patted his shoulder.

"Boeing! We promised to help him after he helped us get Top!" He rolled his eyes and Mew quickly pushed my hand down so Boat couldn't see me.

"You two are seriously unsuspicious... even cops do better work and that's a lot to say." Couldn't Mew come alone?

"Then advice us, Mr. Perfect." I mimicked his annoyed face and he smirked.

"Firstly, we are too close. He can spot us even without his glasses. Secondly... your clothes are too eccentric. Don't you think he'll notice your presence with pink T-shirt and white joggers?"

"Look, I didn't wash my clothes for several days so this is all I had left!" He shrugged and I looked at Boat's house with their binocular telescope.

"I swear, stalking is probably the dumbest idea Ray could have. Risking your freedom to save your relationship-?"

"Stay quiet or you'll have to be fixing our relationship!" Mew looked more mad then me and Boeing gulped.

"I'm sorry, darling! I'm quite like a mouse!" He didn't speak since then and I was grateful to Mew.

"Fuck, when will he finally go outside?"

"Look, Talay... there's a man approaching his house." Mew was right and that guy... looked really hot. I can tell it for sure. Don't tell me... did he already find someone new? It's been just one week! While I've been sulking and crying-." Suddenly Boat came out and hugged that guy!!

"No... I have to do something!" I wanted to get off the car but Mew stopped me.

"Don't, you'd make it worse. They can just be friends and you'd ruin it." Friends? Maybe some dealer because I know for sure he didn't have friends who would be pure as a saint.

"Oh no... that guy kissed him on the cheek!" What? And Boat did the same... I touched the window with my fingers and felt like a complete loser.