Chapter 48 ♦ Miserable idiot

Ray's POV

The following week was pretty sorrowful... we've got no news about Jay so Nay stayed with us and the lack of privacy was killing me. Furthermore, Nay was unable to take care of himself as he fell into depression and who do you think was taking care of him?

Since the accident in the bathroom, Sand has been beside Nay controlling me as well and was bothering more doctors to ask about my transplantation but we didn't get any news till now... maybe they are hiding it in front of me because giving it to a person who was sick and has a family is more important for them than to give it to the past drug addict with mother alcoholic and father who completely kicked me out of the family. Sand is the only family I have and I can't risk losing him as well...

Suddenly Sand rushed from the kitchen to the living room to me.

"Ray! Ray! They've found you a donor!!" I widely opened my eyes.

"No kidding!!!" Sand smiled from ear to ear and wanted to jump at me with all the happiness but I was first to do it.

"It's because of you! You are my lucky charm, Sand!!" I hugged him so tightly and couldn't overlook how he was tightly squeezing my thighs wrapped around his waist.

"We still have to make a deal with the family. The sad thing is the family doesn't care about their son at all and wants to get something out of his death but... it'll save your life."

"It'd be fine if I got a new heart too..."

"Ray..."

"... but this one belongs to you and always will. I can't throw it away."

"Cheesy much?" Look who woke up...

"Well, Ray will get his liver transplantation..."

"At least someone is lucky." Mood ruiner. I want to tell him so much but Sand never lets me open my mouth.

"Oh come on, Nay, it's been just one week, I'm sure Jay wokes up soon..." He rolled his eyes and walked away. I wanted to go after him but Sand stopped me.

"You have to understand him..."

"But he's rude to you!" He shook his head and sat me down on the couch.

"You should rest before the transplantation..." The way he looked at me... I definitely couldn't just let him go. I put my hands on his ass and pushed him towards me.

"H-he can come!"

"I don't hear or see anything... just you, my love." I smirked and my hands moved on his shoulder blades to push his chest towards mine. His hands were leaning against the couch while my nose was sniff-kissing his neck but then I used my tongue... and even teeth.

"Agh... Ray!" I stroked his bare neck on his right side while on his left side I was sucking him passionately and he clenched his fists. Our bodies were reacting immediately and our boners were already twitching in our pants when I got a call.

"Don't take it..." He said and I threw the phone away, let it ring so the person thinks I'm just not available and my hands already rolled up Sand's top when Nay came in like a freaking ghost and Sand quickly moved on the side next to me!! This fucking cockblocker!

"And I was wondering why you weren't taking the phone..." He looked at it and didn't forget to read the name out loud.

"Some Mew... I don't know this guy."

"How could you? It's my friend and give me the phone!" He threw it at me and was lucky to go away sooner before I'd lose it.

"Sand, I'm seriously losing my patience!"