Chapter 45 ♦ Babysitter

Ray's POV

I could not believe that Talay even dragged me to the living room when I just wanted to stay in the bedroom and jerk off over Sand's hot crossdressing photos on his social media.

"Why?" I asked coldly when he dared to ask me to give him my phone.

"Masturbation also gets your heart rate up, Sand told me clearly what your Doc told you, Ray." He smirked and got interested in the posts I was observing.

"Hey! You have no right to see it!"

"I already saw it but it doesn't hurt to look again. Ahh, I seriously can't believe I was disgusted before, look Boat." He looked at his boyfriend who was more interested in petting his cat which he brought here. He's only lucky Sand loves cats and so do I... or more like their ears which always remind me of Sand. Yes, I'm too whipped but what can I do when my boyfriend looks so damn gorgeous and two annoying guys keep drooling over him?

"Boat, aren't you jealous at all?! Because I am!" I crossed my arms.

"I trust Lay and also... there's no way Sand would want him back when he has you."

"Hey! How dare you, Boat?! You won't get my body tonight!" Right... who'd want this immature creature besides this giant melting over one cat?

"Oh come on, don't be like this..." Now Boat was stroking his thigh which turned that guy on, so freaking disgusting.

"Hey... you can do it in the car in front of the house, I'm fine by myself." It was a chance to chase them away and run away to my Sand.

"Ray, I talked to many addicts but this trick is so simple. If there were pills to get you over your obsession you have with Sand, I'd prescribe them to you immediately." Now he was smart suddenly.

"And? How is it bad for my heart?"

"Sand is not as strong as he seems to be. The more he sees you, the harder it is for him to resist you." I could not believe I heard this from him.

"Do you mean it seriously?"

"Oh I talked about myself." I threw a cushion at him but Boat caught it. This will be a long night...

"Turn on the TV at least." I ordered him and he rolled his eyes but still grabbed the remote control. I hope to watch some movie but when he turned it on, I saw something that caught my attention immediately in the news.

"TODAY TWO MEN ATTACKED THE STAFF IN THE INFAMOUS FEMME CLUB. THEY WERE STRONGLY DRUNK BUT THE OWNER INFORMED US OF HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEM BEFORE. TWO OF THE SINGERS GOT INTO THEIR FIGHT AND-." I quickly turned it off.

"Talay! Car! Now!" I yelled desperately and he nodded with seriousness in his eyes. Because we both were very shocked by what we just heard, Boat was our driver. I was sitting in the backseat and kept calling Sand again and again but no one picked up. Boston is in custody, right? There's no way police would let him do anything with that bracelet on his leg, right?!

"Ray... are you okay?" Talay asked as I was holding my chest and had a hard time to breath.

"I will... when I see Sand..." I could not think straight right now. Two singers were attacked and two of the options fall on Sand... he was the main singer there...

Boat drove us to the nearest hospital and Talay wrapped his arm around my neck to make sure I won't pass out on the way.

"Ray, you need to calm down!"

"How can I fucking calm down?! It's happening again! Again and again! The fate is playing with us and tries to seperate us but I won't allow it!" I got out off his grip and ran immediately to the reception.