Chapter 33 ♦ Last date

Mew's POV

While Boeing went on his separate mission to rescue Sand, I needed to find a way how to take a urine sample from Top. 

I invited him to dinner at my place and now I just had to make sure that he won't be able to use the toilet... if I locked it and hid the key, he'd probably get there anyways with his abs... I guess I have to clog the toilet bowl.

I quickly did it while I was risking I'll have to call a plumber later and then I heard a doorbell. I had two bottles of wine to make him drink a lot and then I opened the door.

"Hey Mew, this is for you." He smiled and gave me a bouquet of roses... I smiled back.

"Thanks, Top." I noticed a pack of condoms in his pocket... obviously.

"What did you cook?" He asked as he smelled my specialty.

"Pad Kra Pao." (Thai Basil Chicken)

He sat down to his seat and I gave him his servings.

"So... what about your car? I forgot to ask you."

"Some kid had to pull a prank on me. It was in the parking lot as it should be." I'd like to see his reaction.

"Uhmm, it's really good... can I feed you?" I nodded and closed my eyes but instead of spoon I felt his lips on mine and got startled.

He pulled away.

"Is something the matter?"

"No... you just surprised me... I expected you'd feed me with the spoon." He frowned.

"You didn't mind before." I gulped... We are both two timing but I'm the one oblivious about it... it can't be such a problem for a fuckboy like him but I... didn't even lose my virginity.

"It's just... we haven't seen each other so often. Boeing also interrupted us..."

"Don't even remind me of that asshole. Let's not ruin our date." I'd like to stand up for him but I can't.

After he finished his plate, I brought two wine glasses and one bottle.

"Should we watch a movie?" I offered him so he wouldn't get bored or impatient.

"Sure." We moved to the living room. I didn't want to choose a romance but I didn't have much choices and I had to make it look like a date.

"I'd like to watch Great Gatsby." I just read a book but there was cheating on both sides. I wondered how he'd react to that but most of the time he was just bored which made him drink even more.

"Sorry, Mew, I have to use the toilet." I nodded and smirked. He'll come back for sure.

He returned almost immediately.

"Mew, there's something wrong with your toilet!" I played surprised.

"Really?! I didn't even notice." He nervously stroked the nape of his neck.

"I'll just go outside then..."

"No, Top, you wouldn't have to make it. Just use a bottle, I'll take care of it."

"Are you really sure about that? It's..."

"It's absolutely fine. You are my boyfriend, we don't have to be ashamed of anything in front of each other." He nodded and I found a bottle for him. It's going alongside my plan.

When he left the bathroom, I made sure the bottle was there. Uff, he didn't decide to use the bathtub or washbasin in the end. But it wasn't over... how can I get him out of the house now?