Chapter 27 ♦ Culprit

Ray's POV

Even though I was annoyed that jerk has my number and called me when I was with Sand, I also wanted to find out who's the real culprit behind attacking my Sand but my suspicions fall on Ton. He slept with so many people that I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia leader was among them.

"Ray, is something bothering?" Sand woke up and I hugged him from behind.

"Just some people make my blood boil but one hug from you lightens my mood." He giggled and hugged me back.

"I wanted to tell you... that I won't be going to that part time job anymore."

"That's great! Just work for me, that's enough."

"Work for you?!"

"Uhmm, as my permanent boyfriend. It's not an easy job."

"Do you think I don't know that?! Every time you get horny, you don't care about our surroundings!"

"Can you give me some examples?"

"The store, the backstage, the car, the cinema, the park, the elevator..."

"You forgot that one time on the bus." He's so cute when he's embarrassed.

"There were kids!"

"And? They don't have to look at us."

"We are lucky that no one caught us..." He still owes me that solo show. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw a message on my lock screen.

"- come to my place tomorrow at 1 am and make sure that Sand doesn't know.-"

"Hey, do you have any plans for tomorrow?" I asked Sand. It'd be better if he had something so I wouldn't have to lie.

"Jay wanted to take me to one event for cosplayers. Nay has to take care of Boat's house so he doesn't have anything to do."

"Poor Nay, just because of Talay's horny ass Boat can't stay at his house."

"I don't think he minds if you ask me. Why do you ask? Did you want to invite me somewhere?"

"Sure, I wanted to go to sex shop with you." He frowned at me. But I'm serious!

"Can't we do something else like going on a date without doing anything?"

"Kissing?"

"Kissing leads to sex so no." That'll be hell...

"Hey Sand, did something happen? That you don't want to..." He bowed hid head.

"I just want our relationship to be more than sex... I want to go on dates, spend time with our friends, do some outside activity together... I'm afraid that our relationship won't last if it'll be just about sex..." I was glad he didn't beat around the bush.

"There's no way our relationship wouldn't last, Sand, but you are right. We could do something else... you like cats so we could go to cat cafe." He widely opened his eyes.

"Seriously?!" I nodded and he brightly smiled. But those cats... make me jealous.

***

The following day I went to meet Talay as he wanted but wasn't very happy about it. He felt totally same and he should be my rehab therapist for fuck sake!

"So you really came... I wouldn't expect."

"It's you who bothered me so don't act like I forced you into it. What is it about Sand?"