Chapter 28 ♦ True colors

Mew's POV

I couldn't escape Top anymore so I decided to surprise him but when I came to his condo, I heard loud noises behind the door and decided to eavesdrop on them.

"I've told you to destroy Sand! Why did I see him with Ray today?!" What does hurting Sand do with anything?

"Do you think I'm happy about it?! Ray destroyed my image in front of others!" Ton... obviously.

"Then why didn't you do anything?! Don't you think he'll want to take revenge? I have to be the first to come up with triumphs!"

So he's like this when he's not with me. At least I got to hear his true colors. If anyone is gonna take revenge on you, Top, it'll be me.

"Can't you talk about something else for a while?! What about the times we slept together?! Was it pointless for you?!"

"Yesterday was the last time! I can't hide from Mew any longer!" So he slept with him even after I offered sex to him? What a joke. I'm really grateful to Ray.

"Mew, Mew, you didn't even sleep with him but still talk about him. What if he gets tired of you?"

"I won't let it happen." You already did but I guess I should thank Ton for keeping his mouth shut. In the end, Top wouldn't talk to him if he spilled the tea about me.

"Fine... I have another plan on how to take Sand down but if it'll be successful, you won't cut ties with me." Ton finished his last sentence and I heard the steps were getting louder. I have to hide! I walked the stairs up and waited for him to go out. Once he disappeared from my sight, I knocked on Top's door.

"If you-!" He looked at me in shock.

"I just saw Ton walking out from your condo. Did he make you mad?" He shook his head and smiled. The more I look at him, the more I hate him.

"No... I'm just tired. Mew... you've been avoiding me lately. Is something the matter?" No, I just have the urge to fuck your ex even more.

"My mom was sick so I had to take care of her, I'm sorry if I made you worry." We both lie to each other, that's how our relationship came out.

"Top, I love you. Don't worry too much, okay? And about the night I promised to you..." I whispered to his ear and bit his neck. He dragged me inside and laid me on his couch. Boeing, I trust you.

Top started kissing me from my lips to my bare neck. I didn't think I'd ever feel so disgusted from it but luckily Boeing called on Top's phone. I gave him his number before coming here and he would use app for fake calls.

"Top, pick it up... it may be important."

"What can be more important than you at the moment?" He didn't stop kissing me but luckily the ringtone was getting annoying and he picked up.

"I don't have time-."

"This is the police, your car has been stolen, sir." Oh my God!

"What?!"

"Our camera spotted your registration number with another man as the driver. Please come to the station so we can write a report about it." He got off me and grabbed the keys of his car.

"I'm sorry, Mew, it's an emergency."

"That's fine, get your car back." He smiled and left. I called Boeing after that.

"So? Did it work?"

"Absolutely. It saved me from his unending kisses."

"It couldn't be better than OUR kiss. Should I visit you to remark it?" I giggled.