Chapter 25 ♦ Erased memories (19+)

Talay's POV

When we were back, I wanted Boat to stay in my place because his house was too far away to hide his connection to drugs.

I didn't have much hope for that Mew. He looked tough but still... he is another Top's victim and it's too fresh for him. I still appreciate any help to get the justice for everyone and mainly Boat's brother.

Suddenly... I got a message from Boeing.

"-Hey Talay... it's a drag but I think I'll cooperate with you in the end, you can thank Mew for that. Tell me the time and I'll visit you.-" I could not believe what I just saw! That asshole was too annoyed with Top to help me and Sand but when it came to Mew, he completely changed his opinion... Mew, what did you do? I hope he didn't sleep with him. Based on his casual check-ups, it could still be risky even with the pills he takes.

"Lay, you zoned out."

"What did you just call me?"

"Lay?"

"That's amazing! Call me like this all the time, okay?!" I always wanted to be called like this but did not ask for it to not make it weird. Sand used to call me Love or Darling while Top called me... Hey or nothing...

"Hey Boat, Boeing wants to meet us so we could finally get somewhere. I know you were sad after his results were clear but now we can have another chance. But I have to disappoint you, the sentence won't be as for long as for rape. Just about two years..."

"I know there's no way we can prove that he raped my little brother now but any sort of punishment is enough for me. I'm really grateful that you use connections to help me. It means a lot..." He hugged me behind when I was making him coffee and felt his kisses on my neck.

"Boat, what about your cats? Shouldn't they be your priority?"

"Don't worry, Nay promised to help me with them. I lent him my house for the time being." He wrapped his hand around my waist and I turned around.

"You really want it, don't you?" He smirked and I didn't have a reason to wait as well. He proved his feelings for me with his patience and I can prove him mine as well. I took off his glasses and pushed him towards mine dining table.

"Do you want it right here, right now or are you picky?" He smiled and grabbed my hands to lay me on the table.

"Dinner should be eaten on a table, don't you think?"

"Right and this is the place where you drugged me, it has a special meaning." I teased him and he leaned closer for a kiss but that jerk didn't kiss me and instead he buried his chest into my jumper!

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"No, I don't want to confuse you if you still have feelings for Sand." Oh come on. I'm here lying on the table in front of you, what more do you need?

"Boat... I know I denied you a lot and used my feelings to Sand as an excuse but when I saw how happy he was with Ray... I realized that what I feel is not love. I wouldn't be able of what Ray is. I wouldn't be able to make him smile and protect him because I would be still thinking about the trauma I caused him... with you, my shield is clear so I can finally be happy and love myself." He looked at me and moved his face closer to mine. I grabbed his jaw and kissed him before he could run away again. He put his hand down on the table next to my head and moved his body closer to the table. I bend my legs and spread them to make a space for him and he finally started taking his T-shirt. I'mma see his six-pack for the first time! Yes! And holy shit... his tanned chest was just beyond perfect! And when I see how rock hard his chest is, I can't wait for his main tool.