Chapter 37 ♦ Making love (18+)

Ray's POV

I seriously wanted to wait for Sand to be fully healthy but he played with fire once he took off his T-shirt. But still... I could see the bruises on his body, they were slowly disappearing but they still irritated me to Sand's perfect body.

I kissed each of them until I reached his nipples and his mother disturbed us. Then I couldn't stop sucking his soft lips until I could feel the hard pressure in his pants. I sat down on his bulge so his boner was rubbing against my ass to tease him even more. He moaned when I moved rougher which made his dick even harder.

"Ray... what are you doing to me?" I smirked.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good after what you went through, Sand..." He blushed which I loved so much. Then I got off his groin so my hand could slide deeper into his pants.

At first, I just played with his cock, massaged his nuts with my fingers and teased him by touching his glans. His body heatened up and I saw the sweat on his forehead meaning he hella enjoyed it.

"Your dick missed me so much, I have to take care of him." I innocently looked at his vulnerable face.

"W-what are you even saying, Ray?" I pulled down his pants to release his member and didn't wait any second longer to stuck it in my mouth. He was moaning as I was licking every part and clenched his fists when my tongue moved to his balls. His reactions are always so priceless and we didn't get even to the final.

I started deepthroating him and his hand pushed my head even closer. He was pulling my hair as I was pleasuring him and the deeper it got, the more impatient his dick became and he came into my mouth. I've got to taste him again as I swallowed his seed.

He was stroking my head as his dick started softening up and then I could move down to his ass. I took his pants off completely so they wouldn't get in my way and lifted his legs to stay put on my shoulders.

He was taking deep breaths but it changed to sweet laughing when my tongue reached his anus.

"I-it tickles, Ray... I didn't even have a shower before it..."

"I washed your body yesterday, that's enough for me..." He didn't say anything more and I could let my tongue do what it wanted. Sand felt embarrassed because of it but I absolutely love his smell when he hasn't showered to wash his scent away yet.

I could feel how he was loosening up so after I stuck out my tongue from his ass, I stuck there my two fingers to prepare him even more for my hungriness.

"~Ahh... Ray... ngh... I missed you so much...~" I stuck my fingers even deeper after he finished his sentence. I loved to be his one and only, I love and won't let anyone to steal this position from me!

When he got even a little wet, I took out a rubber from my pocket. I didn't want to scare Sand, but ever since he has returned back to my arms, I was always ready.

I opened the bag with my teeths and Sand wanted to put it on for me.

"Don't be so rough, okay? Doctor told me to rest." I smiled and gently touched his injured leg.

"I'd never to anything to hurt you, Sand. Your leg will heal even faster after I make love to you." He didn't believe me but who knows, love heals a lot of things.

After he put it on me, I lifted him even higher and was careful to not hold his injured place on his leg. I put my hands on his hips and finally penetrated him. His loud moan was a lullaby for my ears and I wanted to hear more and more.

"~Angh... Ray... deeper... uhmm... you are... ugh... so fucking... nghh... good...~" Fuck how much I loved it!

We stopped caring about everything in the world and just enjoyed one of our favorite moments together.

Fuck my dad, fuck my life, all I want to do is just to fuck Sand in the best way possible at the moment.

I sped up but still tried to be as gentle as possible and after he reached the nape of my neck with his long hand and pulled my head down to passionately kiss me while using his tongue, I finally came.

When I lain down next to him, he cuddled to me and I wrapped my hand around him. His was playing with my nipple with his finger and I was holding back to not jump at him again.

"Ray, I love you so much that I can't even describe it."

"I feel the same, Sand... I've never been so happy in my life... these moments with you are priceless." He smiled and laid his head on my chest. I kissed his hair and together we fell asleep.

When I woke up before him late at night, I moved him to the side to not wake him up and went to the bathroom to clean his body with a wet towel. His mother was already asleep as well and I was glad that if I got the chance to marry Sand one day, she'd be officially my mother-in-law.

I have a motivation to stand up to my father and that's all I need. I'll even go to the stupid rehab with that jerk just to make Sand happy and stop worrying him.