"You are just a big flirt" I told him. He laughed. "Only for you though" He said. "Well I got to get it done. So I will see you later" I told him. He kissed my check. "I will see you pretty!" He said.

I made sure he got inside and pulled off. I got home and before I went inside I put one in my mouth. I washed it down with a bottle of water I had in here. I went and sat on the couch for a little bit. I finally gained enough confidence to go over there.

I was wearing some jean shorts and this big tee shirt. I was looking at everyone in the back yard. Everyone looked so happy. Laughing and playing. "Be safe everyone!" I yelled. "Where are you going?" Colden asked me. "To the Gallaghers!" I yelled. "Is that a good idea?" My mom yelled. I laughed. "Of course it is! Don't be silly I can handle myself" I said with a laugh.

I walked over there. Fiona was walking her dog down the street some. "Hey Fi!" I yelled. "Hey Tessa!"

I walked inside. I heard people laughing in the kitchen. I was looking around. I seen Lip Ian Carl Liam and some girl with her hand on Carl's shoulder. Yeah, she has nothing on me. She is pretty. But not me pretty.

I heard Debbie laughing somewhere. I walked into the kitchen. "Hello everyone!" I shouted and went into the fridge and got myself a beer. "Tessa!" I heard Liam yell. I looked and he ran and gave me a hug. "Hey bud! I would pick you up but my back hurts" I told him. I gave him a fist bump. 

I went and gave Debbie a side hug. "Hey lovely" I told her. "Hey pretty" She told me. "Does your back hurt from all the guys you are fucking?" Lip asked me as he gave me a hug. "Shit I wish that was the reason, but I have been sleeping in my car for the past couple of nights" I said and started laughing. Everything was funny.

I went and gave Ian's head a hug. "Hey red head" "Hey fireball". I went and sat at the end of the table. "Why were you sleeping in your car?" Lip questioned. "Mom is at the house with her son and Colden is on a spiral or whatever. My car felt safer" I mentioned. "Tess you know our house is always open!" Debbie mentioned. I looked at Carl and his girlfriend and laughed "Is it?" 

 Carl was trying his hardest to not get caught looking at me. His girlfriend was just looking. I opened the beer and started drinking.

Lip and Debbie came and joined us. I was looking at a bowl sitting on the table. It had like beans and other shit in it. "Is this human food?" I questioned. "Debbie made it for us" Lip answered. "Yeah but I ordered everyone Kfc" Carl's girlfriend added. I looked at her.

"That is sweet. Debbie what the fuck is this?" I asked her as I started laughing. "Hey it was free!" She said and threw a rag my way. "Ew" I shouted and threw it back. "Why are you so .. happy today?" Lip asked me. I was laughing. " Oh I got Molly" I told them. I stopped laughing. They were all looking at me. 

Are you serious?" Ian asked me. "It actually is helping me a lot right now" I told Ian. I seen everyone share a look. "Do not worry it wears off in about 3-6 hours and then I will be normal mean Tessa!" I shouted and laughed.

"Normal Tessa is kind of scary" Lip said. "Yeah more like killer" Ian added. "I like Normal Tessa. She is mean but badass" Debbie said. I laughed.

"I would like to meet normal Tessa" Carl's girlfriend said. "No, you won't" everyone said. Even Carl. "Why not?" She questioned. "She is evil " Lip told her. "She is like a sour patch kid just kind of different. When the powder is on she is sweet. When off she is mean" Ian explained.

"Wow I could not explain it better myself" I told him. The Kfc got here. "Do you want some? You look kind of .. sick like" The girl told me. "No thanks" I told her. "Have you ate dinner?" Debbie asked me. "No" I told her. "When was the last time you ate?" Lip asked me. I was thinking. I honestly don't know.