Chapter 69

William's POV

I walked through the silent halls with the sound of my shoes "Bonjour" The two maids bowed their heads down to me slightly and I nodded "Bonjour" I replied before walking to the big doors of Ares's chambers.

"Bonjour, votre majesté. puis-je entrer?" (Good morning, Your Majesty. May I come in?) I asked for permission while knocking on the door 3 times but there was no answer. I knocked on the door again then again but nothing.

I took a deep breath before opening the door, It was dark inside. He must be asleep, I walked toward the big curtains and opened it by parting it apart and hearing a gasp from the bed.

I turned my head to the side and widened my eyes in unexpected surprise, There she was. Ares's love of his life, Delia lying on the bed in his arms with him. "D-delia" I whispered and she yawned before opening her eyes to look at me and she sure was shock as well.

"W-william?!" She whispered-yell, I was about to reply but Ares's arms wrapped around her waist tighter and making her to lay back down. How did she came here? And how did Ares found her? Does he remember her or just remember her for his dream "Delia, We need to talk alone" I told her before looking at Ares's sleeping figure as I left the room with so much questions.

I waited outside the room for a while before the door opened by Delia and she closed it behind gently "Why are you here? H-how did Ares find you??" I asked with wide eyes and Delia shushed me before taking my hand as we go to the Library.

"I came here.. by accident, I didn't expect to wake up in this world again!" She said while looking up to me. "Okay! So, now how did you or Ares find you?" I asked, Delia looked down "I was taken here forcedly for his pleasure" She said. I looked at her in shock, she was one of the victims of Ares's madness.

"Forgive Ares for what he has done, He doesn't know what he was doing" I replied and Delia looked up to me with a frown "It's time to answer my question, How did Ares live?" She asked.

And I sighed "When we returned because our time in your world was over, Ares was taken to the wizard to give him another chance of living but there are consequences" I replied while looking down. "A-a wizard? How can I find the wizard and then What are the consequences?" She asked curiously, I looked at her seriously "He forgets his past"

Delia widened her eyes and moved back slowly while covering her mouth in a gentle way "W-what? How? But I thought he remembered m-" I cutted her off by grabbing both her shoulder "Delia, Yes He do remember you but only in his dreams. There was that one night He dreamt about you and he suddenly felt the urge to fantasize you then he started to take woman in his way without consent." I told her.

And she couldn't believe it "N-no.. No! No! I cannot believe it! He hugged me, h-he hugged me! He remembered me!" She shook her head while tearing up, I catch her arms as she was about to fall to the ground. "Delia, Delia. Please, Calm down. You can get back his memories by remindin-" My words were cutted off by a soft gasp and the opened door of the Library.

Delia and I turned our heads, It was Bella with a broom in her hands as she controlled her tears. I widened my eyes and looked down to our hands together, I quickly let go of Delia's hands. Bella looked down quickly "I-i'm sorry for disturbing, M-master and m-miss" She said before turning around and left the room quickly.

"Bella!" I called out for her but she was gone, I looked at Delia as she was confused "I'll explain later, I'll be back." I told her before standing up to catch up with Bella and explain everything to her.

Delia's POV

After William left me after explaining everything about Ares, I felt empty. Ares did not knew me. He only knew me from his dreams and that made him to take innocent womens, It was all because of that dream about me.