Chapter 33

Delia's Pov

I held the book in front of my face to avoid the sun from hitting my face, I closed my eyes for a while and took a deep breath. I should be happy that when Ares get married, He would be forced to let me go.

Then everything will be back to normal, normal life with Edmund but wait. I need to go back home, Should I stay or not? I held the book tightly and closed my eyes even more. Dont think about it anymore, I was even confuse of how the time goes back and Ares still knows me.

I dont understand, I held my hair tightly in frustration "Stop thinking, delia!" I said to myself while pointing at my nose "You need to go back, you dont belong in this story book" I stated to myself.

I took another breath of the fresh nature air before standing up from the grass and walked inside the Palace, taking slow steps of the stairs as I walk passed Ares's chamber to go further to my room, when suddenly I got pulled into a room.

I scream in surprise and suddenly my mouth were covered, preventing me to scream. I closed my eyes tightly, it's the end, It's the end, it's the end.. "delia" I opened my eyes and found William looking into my eyes.

Pulling back from him and dust myself off "W-why did you bring me here?" I asked while crossing my arms, william smiled and looked down as if he was thinking "I have something to say" He started.

Raising my confused brows at him and looking up and down his whole body as if judging what he wants to say "whatever it is, I need to go. I'm busy" I said and william replied "What are you gonna do?" He asked curiously, I turned to face him "To sleep in my comfortable bed"

William smiled before bursting out in small laugh, i looked at him before laughing along with him "What's funny?" I asked, william shook his head and smiled "Your free time is to sleep?" He asked back, I nodded quickly "it's eat, sleep and clean all the way around my free time" I said with a smile.

He chuckled before coughing to be serious "But I have something to say, it's really important that you need to know" He said, I pressed my lips into a thin line "Save and say it later, I really need to sleep so my eyes will be open wide" I replied before turning around to leave.

Before I could leave, I stopped my steps when I heard him say "I like you, miss delia!" I widened my eyes as if i was charged fully from sleeping, my mouth couldn't form a sentence and only the word "what?" Is the only thing I simply said.

William clenched his fist and repeated again "Do you not hear what I said? Or you just acted to be deaf to deny me, I said I love you, silly!" He said confidently, I turned around to face him with my shock face.

He took a deep breath and walked infront of me before holding both of my shoulders, I kept looking up to him with open mouth, still not processing everything he said. "I love you, even if my friend does. It didnt stop me from loving you too, you are different from others" he confessed.

I kept looking at him in shock "william, I-i don't know what to say" I said almost like a whisper, William smiled and nodded "It's okay, I'll be waiting for your answer, my miss" He said before taking my hand and kiss it.

My cheek was heated, he is too gentleman. William smiled and left the room without saying anything more, I stood there and turned around to where he left "I couldn't believe this, I just came from the real and present world. Not here, why did I even have a love story too" I said while shaking my head.

I quickly went out of the room, No one needs to know about this. They might think me acting to be a servant seeing a fine rich gentleman, what will they think of me! I ruffled my hair and walked inside my room before locking it.