Chapter 52

Delia's Pov

Edmund, Tessa and I walked into the deep woods to find the 'witch' that Tessa talked about. I know it's going to be dangerous but I have to know what is happening to me these days..

"Delia" edmund called from behind me, I hummed in response while walking behind Tessa "I still cannot believe everything you just told us earlier" He said while looking down.

I nodded and just smiled tiredly "I understand, It's not easy to believe about this kind of things. Just like Ares" I replied before looking down a bit sad.

Edmund looked up to me "I'm sorry, But give us a long time to process everything" He replied back, I smiled at him "Sure" . Tessa stopped walking as she opened her scrolled map "I guess we are close" She said.

I looked around the woods and it was so enchanting, oh how I wish to live here peacefully. "We need to cross this small bridge to reach her home" Tessa said as she unscrolled her map, We both nodded our heads.

The bridge isn't that high, besides there's a calm water below it. Who knows some creature lives in there, I love nature but sometimes they're scary.

The 3 of us calmly walked across the bridge and finally for a little minute of walk, we finally arrived..

I admired the designs of the house, it was all black. Emo huh? I admired the surroundings as well and the woods was a bit dark and creepy that made me felt a shiver down my spine.

Then the air was hitting my skin, making me freeze. I quickly took a big stick with me "Delia! What are you doing?!" Tessa whispered asked me, I held the stick tightly "I feel a bad presence and I don't think it's a good idea to enter into a witch's house without knowing their true intentions!" I whispered back.

Edmund nodded and snapped his fingers "That's right, who knows about the witch that much that she can't hurt us though?" He asked Tessa with a raised brow.

Tessa sighed "She may be dangerous but she's a kind witch. and again, She is my friend, my childhood friend." She replied to us, edmund looked at her judgingly "I didn't know someone like you had dangerous friends" He said.

"For defense as well" She replied. We all chuckled then we stopped as the door was opened with a slow creepy creak. "Nope!" Edmund tried to turn around but stopped as a woman in all black stood infront of him as she touched edmund's face with her long dirty nails.

"Sabrina! W-what a surprise" Tessa greeted the black witch, while Edmund and I were froze in our spot. "Hm, I should be telling you that. Who are they?" Sabrina asked as she slowly backed away from us.

"This is Delia and Edmund" Tessa introduced us. I saw Sabrina licked her nail as she glanced at Edmund who was gulping his saliva so hard. "It's okay, Sabrina. We need help" Tessa continued as She looked at us.

Before Tessa could continue, Sabrina teleported infront of me. Making me scream slightly in shock "You are not from here" She whispered into my ear, I shakingly nodded my head. "Interesting" She whispered again so creepily.

Minutes later, We forcefully sat down on a dirty couch as Tessa kept explaining to the witch. "I have one thing to say to you" She pointed at me.

I nodded and leaned in to listen "You need to go back to the real world before 2 nights pass, you dont have much time left" She said, Made my heart dropped. "But I want to stay here, I have many things to do" I replied, as my mind thought of Ares.

"Sabrina, what happens if she stays even after 2 nights pass?" Tessa asked her, The witch stood up from the chair as she walked around to her dirty books. "People around who knows her will forget her and when all the people completely forgotten about her, she will die in here" Sabrina explained.