Chapter 53

Delia's Pov

After I said those words as if it was nothing, edmund looked at me in shock before he was about to reply. Someone beated him to it "Delia? And... I forgot who you are"

We both raised our heads to find William staring at us in shock to see us in the dungeon "William?" I called him out, He looked around for a guard and went near to him "what's the matter here?"

"They entered the Palace without permission and hit one of the royal guards" He said, william took out some golds and throwed it on the ground coldly "Release them at once" "Yes, Sire" The guard bowed down in respect and went to our cell to open it.

Edmund stood up in a defensive way "Calm down right there, man. I do remember you but not the name but I came not to hurt both of you" William explained gently.

I held Edmund "He is fine, Ed." I said to him lowly, making him nod and we both got out of our cell slowly.
Once we reached his chamber, he closed the door and turned to us "Now tell me what happened and how come you end up in a jail? Where is Ares?" William asked.

I looked around his huge room before stopping at him "None of your business" I replied, not in a mood to hear about 'his' name again. William chuckled and put his hand behind him "I just came back from war and to surprise Ares and his soon to be bride whom I saw ended up in a jail" He replied back before crossing his arms strictly as if he needs a full explanation.

"I can't explain to you all about this stuff, I don't even fully know you." I replied honestly, I only met him as Ares's mysterious friend and also the one who assists William widened his eyes and snapped his fingers right infront of me "Clever girl, but I still want to know what happened" He replied.

I sighed deeply and looked down "She's not in the mood for tellling you of what happened earlier" Edmund said, William took a look of me before nodding his head "I'll just understand" I looked up to him and slowly smiled "Thank you" I said with a small bow of respect.

Edmund took my arm gently "Now, let's get out of here" He said, I nodded and let him took me with him, making William to follow us "wait wait, where are you going?" He asked confusedly while following us from behind.

"Out of here" Edmund replied, william scoffed as if it was a joke "what? No! she stays here. She lives here with Ares." william replied back with his loyalty for his friend.

Edmund watched my reaction of his name again, I got reminded of that picture of them on the bed, making me stop walking. Edmund turned to William "Listen, do you want to know what YOUR friend did to my MY friend? Ares cheated on her right infront of her eyes" Edmund said.

Making William to widened his eyes in shock "No way! He would never cheat on Delia, you knew how he was crazily in love of her after these past months" He said unbelievably, Edmund chuckled "oh yeah, As I can say. Your friend plays every girls heart all over the world, do you believe that? Of course, you're with him through the entire years" Edmund said while william stood unbelievably.

"No no no, Ares may be a bastard before but that was before he met Delia. You may never believe me but he always told me he would never find someone like her" "As If I would believe it when I already saw him in the bed with that wench Scarlett!" I cried out in pain.

Edmund comforted me from behind "I could never forgive him" I whispered as tears began forming in my eyes "Delia, shh it's all going to be fine now. You are going home" He said, making William to frown his brows.

"William, Thank you for helping us out. But we must get going now before its too late" Edmund said, William was still confused but nodded his head "Alright, Farewell miss Delia and I wish you the best in life" I smiled slightly before bowing down my head in respect "Thank you, william"