Chapter 26

Delia's Pov

"Ares" I whispered and looked up to him in anger mixed with fear, Ares smiled at me "I'm glad you get to remember me again after so many days of you gone, it made me so mad" he said before holding my head as he sniffed my hair "It made me even more madly inlove with you" He said.

Edmund widened his eyes and tried to stop Ares from touching me "Get him" Ares said coldly before holding me into his arms, I quickly pulled away from his arms "Get away from me, dont you understand? I dont love you!" I said truthly.

Ares got annoyed of how I always reject his touches, after I said that he grabbed me back to him again by my arm "I didn't ask if you do and when I want something I get it by hook or crook" He replied and I look at him disgustingly "Doesn't mean you are from a high class then you can get what you want" I said while pulling away from him.

"And by that, you wont get me" I said angrily, Ares clenched his fist and held my waist "oh, no no no Delia. Even if you dont love me then I will even force you until you do" He said with a smirk, I widened my eyes and punched him angrily by my fist "No!" I said loudly, Ares just laugh as if my punches were nothing before grabbing my hand. "Take the bastard away!"

Edmund was taken away by many mens but he resisted as he was angry to Ares for touching me and the mens pulled him on the ground before kicking him, I gasped and looked at him worriedly "Edmund! No!" I tried to walk to him but Ares held me from behind "Where do you think you're going?" He ask.

I look at Edmund then back to Ares pleadingly "Please tell them to stop, they are hurting him please!" I said while holding his hand, pleading him. "The bastard deserves more than this, I will continue the work when we get back to the Palace" Ares said before grabbing me to his horse, I shook my head "no, ares please dont do this. Just let me live in peace" I said with tears in my eyes.

Ares wiped them away "Let's talk when we get back to the Palace" he said before signalling me to sit on the horse and I did before Ares climbed back and sit behind me as he hold my waist "Let's go home, my Delia. We've got a lot to talk about" Ares said.

I silently cried while we were on our way to the Xeatreninth Kingdom, I fell asleep in Ares's arms while he happily held me "I finally have you back in my arms, mon chéri" He whispered.

Ares's Pov

I carried Delia in my arms as she rests her head against my chest, dried tears in her cheek she was a mess. Yet she still look so ethereal. A beautiful mess, I kissed her forehead before carrying her "Wait, you bastard!"

Turning around to see that Edmund being held back by the guards and forbid him to come closer to me "Let her go, you monster! You made my people slave in this hell kingdom and I will never ever forget your face because next time, I will have my revenge on you!" He said angrily, turning red.

I chuckled "You are no match of me, peasant. As much as you want to get revenge on me, you cannot do it because today is a special day for you to die. Be glad I let you stay outside to see your last sunset view because you wouldn't see it again tomorrow" I said with a smirk before turning around and held Delia as I carry her inside the Palace.

"You bastard!-" I can hear his words cut before a groan came out from his mouth as my men punched him, I smiled while walking upstairs "Welcome back, your Majesty" The servants greeted me, I nod my head "Prepare the bath for me and nice clothing for the princess" I said.

The servant got confused and decided to ask me "If I may ask, your Majesty. Who is the lady?" I layed Delia on the bed gently before looking at them "She is going to be the future Queen of Xeatreninth" I said and both of the servants widened their eyes and pull out a smile.

"Were happy for you, Your grace!" They said excitedly, I rolled my eyes. What made me good today? "Go" I said coldly, they both bowed down and left the room. I sat down on the bed while watching Delia.

"Delia, you made me in a good mood just by seeing you. Im missing you so much" i said before my eyes went down her pink and kissable lips, I always dream to taste those. I never had a dream of kissing someone but Delia, she make me feel things I can't imagine.

A dark Prince like me shouldn't fall madly inlove like this but it happened so sudden as if she casts me a spell which not and I cannot control my feelings anymore, I want to marry her now but I had works to do.

As the word "works" my mind went to that bastard and my eye darkened, no one is going to take Delia away. I kissed Delia's forehead before leaving the room "Guard the room" I said coldly, one of the guards bowed down "Yes, your Majesty"

The door of the torture room opened by me, I smiled as I watch Edmund struggling against the chair he is sitting as he was tied around his body "This is my dream" I paused, making him to look up to me with his bruised face and I almost got satisfied of my mens work, I continued "Seeing you in this situation is a dream that I've always wanted to happen"

Edmund clenched his fist from behind the chair, I walked around the room with my heavy shoes echoing the silent room "What did you do to Delia?!" He screamed, I held one of the things on the table "She fell asleep in my arms so peacefully" I said before looking at him "Dont worry, Leave her be and I will take good care of her" I replied.

He shook his head "No, i wont give up this way. If Delia doesnt want you then I am with her! What she says is true, you are a heartless monster!" He said loudly, I caressed my ear with my fingertip "ohh, She really does want me because next month is the month we are getting married" I replied with a smirk.

Edmund widened his eyes "no, she wont agree with that. I dont believe in you, bastard! She escaped from here for a reason and that is because she doesnt love you" he said and that made me hit right a hole in my heart, I growled angrily and hit him with the hammer.

His jaw bleeding and I ain't satisfied with that, I kneel down in his height and grabbed his face to look at me "Listen here, I am going to marry her and you will not get in my way. There is nothing you can do anyway" I whispered roughly, his face almost looking dead as his face was filled with blood.

I continued my sentence "Because you are going to be dead now" I said and stood up, before taking out my sword "sword must be better in killing because guns are not that painful" I said with a smirk "Have a good sleep in hell, bastard" I raised my sword up.

Before the tip of the sword touch his skin, A guard came from behind "Your Majesty! I'm sorry for the disturb but your Lady has awoken" That made me happily move back "Go" I said before turning to Edmund "Be glad that I didn't kill you yet, be happy to my Delia then if it wouldn't be her, you would be dead as much as I want to see you plead for life" I said while looking at him angrily and coldly.

Putting my sword back as I walk out of the room "Guide him and make sure to not let anyone in or out" I said and the guard nodded "Yes, your majesty" He said and I walked back upstairs, washing my bloody hands before meeting the love of my life.