Chapter 29

Ares's Pov

Pressing my lips against hers, it made me feel something magical and sparkling and its so addictive that I deepened the kiss while holding her neck tightly.

Delia tried to push me away but I held her tightly, I wont let this moment end. The kiss turned passionate then to hungrily "stop" She mumbled against our kisses, I kept kissing her as if she is the last water to drop.

Slowly breaking the kiss and rests our foreheads together while breathing heavily "I hate you" she whispered, it made me hurt but I kept holding her cheek and closed my eyes "I love you so much" I said while kissing her whole face.

Praising her soft skin as I kiss her cheek, eyes and nose "Everything about you is perfect, tout ce qui rend un homme fou(everything about you drive a man crazy)" I whispered sweetly.

Delia just closed her eyes while shivering from my kisses "My love, we will get married and I promise we will rule this Kingdom together" I whispered and Delia opened her teary eyes to look at me, she looks so fragile with those doe eyes staring right up at me "Kingdom?"

I smiled before kissing down her shoulder making her stop breathing for a while "I guess I didn't tell you all my secrets" I said with a chuckle as I watch her confused face "You will know me, love" I said before standing up "You'll know" I whispered before turning around and left the room.

As I walked down the hallway with a smirk on my face, William came infront of me hurriedly "Ares! Princess Scarlett has arrived in the Palace" He said and I dropped my smile , that witch. "Follow me" I said before walking downstairs angrily, how did she got here without my permission of visiting.

Scarlett's Pov

I arrived at The Palace with a smile on my face "Your Highness, would you like to have one of these?" My servant asked kindly, I shake my head "I'm fine, you can have it" I said.

She nodded and looked down respectfully while I looked up to the Palace with a sigh "I'm back now" I said before stepping inside "Maddie, can you put my things in my room. Thank you" I said and she carried my things.

I got stopped by Ares standing infront of me "What are you doing here?" He asked with crossed arms, I frowned my brows "What are you talking about, thats not how you treat a guest" I replied with a chuckle.

Ares talked back "You are not a guest here, I didn't invite you to step in my land" He said angrily, I crossed back my arms "Do you not remember? Your father invited me, He is the reason why i'm here" I said confusedly and tried to go upstairs, Ares stopped me again before tutting "Uh uh uh, My father is not here. Now leave" He replied.

I got shock "What? What do you mean not here, he just told me through letter that he is just waiting for me" I replied before taking out the letter, Ares laughed "Oh, scarlett. You dont have to pretend, my father's not here so you have no rights to enter inside" He said before trying to grab my arm to make me leave.

I pulled away from his grip "Ares, my sony son of my friend. How are you!" Merlin, my father and Ares's father friend greeted and Ares forced a smile "I'm doing fine" He replied, "Oh, where is your father? I have a lots to talk about him" Merlin said happily.

Ares forced a fake smile before replying "Sadly, he is not here, he went to the other kingdom with his friend" He said, Merlin nodded while looking down "That's a pity he wont get any hugs from his friend! Oh, you met my lovely daughter." Merlin said while holding my waist, I smiled and watched Ares being kind infront of my father.

"Yes, she is lovely" He complimented with a fake sweet voice, I looked away and scoffed "Let's get inside dear, before you catch a cold. If you'll let us?" Father asked and Ares straightened his lips before nodding "do come in, please" He said.

My father smiled widely before stepping a foot inside the Castle "Dear, go upstairs. We have a lot to talk about men's talking, you know" He said and I smiled before bowing down my head "Sure, father" I said before walking upstairs.

I feel bored, maybe I should go out and look around for new things to do. I put on a dark green cloak before walking out of the Palace, market should be good for buying something i craved these whole weeks of travelling.

Delia's Pov

Few hours after,
I got up from my bed and washed my face then my skin, I cant believe I just let that monster touch me. I cant even defend myself, I'm so weak.

I put my fist on the mirror while I cry "you are so weak! I dont want a weak daughter like you!" I can hear my mother's voice in my head that made me cry even more, I covered my ears to unhear everything she says.

I screamed at the top of my lungs while crying in the room, I stopped when I heard a knock on the door. I move away from the door to hide, no not that monster again.

The knock got a little harder and I kept myself hidden behind the door of the bathroom, I calmed myself when I hear a soft voice "Miss? Is something wrong?" A knock was heard again, I stood up slowly before twisting the doorknob to see the maid with another tray in her hand.

"Y-yes?" The maid bowed down slightly "I just came here to bring you food, Are you alright?" She asked and I looked down and smiled "I am fine" I replied, she shook her head slowly "I dont think so, miss" The maid said.

I sighed "Whatever you just hear now just forget it, It's just tears of happiness" I replied, She furrowed her brows "Miss, whatever that caused your sadness. You dont need to hold it in, just cry out and you'll be fine" She said with a smile.

I looked at her with a smile "Thank you, miss" I said and looked at the food "This is too many, you can eat with me" I said and she looked shock then quickly shake her head "It's okay, miss. I'm full to be honest" she said and I can hear her stomach rumbling.

I laugh loudly and she stayed silent in embarrassment "It's fine, everyone is hungry. Please have some" I said before offering her a food, She looked around "But Master sai-" I looked at her warningly and she gulped down and ate the food with me.

I dont want mentioning that monster again, we both enjoyed our food before she left the room "Thank you miss" She said with a smile, I nodded "Eat always!" I said with a wave.

For a minute, I feel so much bored staying in this room. I stood up and walked to the door to twist it and a miracle! It is open! I twisted the doorknob and opened the door.

Suddenly a girl bumped into me as soon as I run out of the room "Oh, my goodness! I'm so sorry, let me help you" I said quickly and took the fruits and bread that fell in her basket, silly me. But it's not 5 minutes yet so its still okay!

I focused on putting the foods inside the basket without realising the girl looked at me with a confused face "You! The girl who helped me catch the thief earlier!" She said shockingly, I look up to see the kind girl I met many days ago when I helped her by chasing down the thief.

She smiled at me "It's me, Scarlett! How come you are here so quickly?" She asked curiously with confused face, I chuckled and smiled but slightly confused too "So quickly? I dont understand" I replied.

Scarlett smiled unsurely "We met just now, I waved you goodbye at the front gate of the Castle minutes ago. How did you come here when I saw you walk back to the market" She said and I widened my eyes "What do you mean now? It was many days ago that we met" I said.

She frowned her face "No, we just met today and I just waved you goodbye just minutes ago before coming up to this hallways" She explained and I got even more confused, what is happening here?