Chapter 62

Delia's POV

'Les Portes de Lai fantaisie'
I didn't know what it means but as soon as I was about to open the glowing book, I can hear the entrance door of the Library open.

I immediately took the book in my hand in panick and look around for escape. I went to open the window of the office, but not without hearing Ma'am Aira yelled at me from the door "DELIA" Her scream cutted off by me jumping outside the window.

Great! Now I'm a thief but I had no choice, I badly want to go back and see my friends and.. Ares.. no, Delia He's gone. But there's a little part of me that still believes that He still is living inside the book, somehow waiting for me.

Opening the door of the house, meeting Jelianna with her shook face of the sight of me holding a shining book "What is that, Delia!" She asked surprisingly, I walked towards her and hand her the book

'Les Portes de Lai fantaisie'

"I found it from Miss Aira's Office" I said while breathing heavily from running, She looked at me with a suspicious eyes "You stole it?!". "Oh, come on. I'm just gonna borrow it for a while, You know every magic book has a glow around them" I replied.

Jelianna rolled her eyes playfully "Right right" She checked the book and looked at me for permission "Now, shall we open it?" She asked and I nodded, sitting beside her. We slowly opened the book and there were unfamiliar language in the front page that is written in cursive writings.

We both exchanged a look before ignoring it as we move to the next page and there were no other sentence, writings or any words. I furrowed my brows and flipped all the pages but no more words found except to the front page of the book.

"Why every book is always this way? No words- for the next time we find another glowing book, oh please just ignore it. We're only wasting our time Just like how you stole it from the Librarian's offic-" "Hey! I panicked because I saw Ma'am Aira coming in" I replied and Jelianna laughed "oh, Wait. She doesn't know where you live right?" She asked me.

I shook my head as a 'no'. "Oh, right then you're safe! Do whatever you want with the book cuz I'm going home to rest-" she was about to stand up but I cutted her by grabbing her back down "uh uh! Nope! You help me discover the mystery of this book with me!" And so we ended up using google translator for the unfamiliar language and it was latin!

'stillabunt lacrimam memoriae'
'Drop a tear of Memories'

I caressed my chin while trying to figure out what to do, wait wait. "Should we drop a tear of our moment together?" I asked her and Jelianna nodded "I think so, let's try it." She said and we both agreed.

"Okay, We count 1,2,3 and you think of our memories together, alright?" I told her and She furrowed her brows before looking at me "How is it remembering our memories make me cr-" "Just be emotional, Now Count"

"Ok, 1, 2 and Go!" We both counted before thinking of our memories together for 2 minutes, making a tear slowly fall down our cheeks as it drops on the latin word but nothing happened.

"Nothing? Well, Great!" Jelianna exclaimed, I sighed and wondered. Why wasn't working? What was wrong? "Delia, I think It's time that we return these 2 books back. There is no such thing as magic book and remember If we dont return these then we probably be arrested for stealing" Jelianna told me, I shook my head and look down to the book in my hand.

"I-I can't" I whispered and getting sad of the thought of not seeing my friends in the book again, Jelianna sighed and patted my back "Delia, Whatever dream you have. You need to let it go, Magic books don't exist. I supported you for many years for this but still nothing happened and now It's time to let everything go" She told me while cheering me up.

I slowly take a deep breath before deciding, Looking at her. I replied "Alright, Let's return this book tomorrow. 1st we go to mister Albert's house then back to the Library of Ma'am Aira to return the book and apologize" I said coldly, Jelianna smiled and hugged me "I'm so proud of you, Lia. We'll go together tomorrow, Okay? And forget about everything that is Happening" I slowly nodded my head and give her a smile.

We both exchanged smile before Mother entered the room with a plate of food "girls! Snacks!" Mother said and we both race to her to eat some of the snacks.

Later, that night.

I lay down on the bed while looking at the 2 books, I bit my nails nervously. Am I really just going to let this all go? But what about my friends? I want to see them one more time to say Good bye properly.

But this is the truth, I'm never going to see them again. I sighed and looked out to the window, seeing the small bits of stars but then Mother entered my room. I turned to her and sat properly on my bed.

"Mother, What made you come here?" I asked her, She smiled at me and look down to the books in my hands "Jelianna told me everything, that Man who came to you and Jelianna 5 years ago. Was he the one you were looking for and you believed that he is in the story book world?" She asked while looking up to me.

I looked down and stared at the books "Yes" I said simply. "You know, I haven't even met him but Jelianna described him as handsome, tall and blue eyes" She said, I furrowed my brows and laughed "No, Mom! That was William she is talking about, Gosh I can't believe that She still talks about him all the time. William is Ares's Friend" I explained.

She nodded and tilted her head "So, who is this Ares?" She asked, I smiled at the thought of him "Well, He is my.. imaginary lover" I told her, blushing at the thought of describing him. "Oh, I guess when you read a lot of story books so you must've thought that Ares was your dream Lover? Alright, I get it." She said.

I bit my lip, There is no way Mom would believe me. Even though she changed but I know she wont believe me when it comes to magic. "It's sad to remember, he just disappeared infront of me" I whispered.

Mother looked at me and patted my back "Whatever you remember about him, Keep it like that because it makes you happy. Go to sleep now, delia" She said before standing up and kissing my forehead. "Goodnight" "Goodnight, Mother" We both said before she closed the lights and left me alone in my bedroom.

But the moonlight still shone to my face, I lay back down on the bed and hugged the book on my chest before opening the book that was from Mister albert's house. Why there was another glowing book from Ma'am Aira's office drawers? What can be their relation with Mister Albert and the book?

I shook off my thoughts for now before closing my eyes, As Soon as my eyes were closed. I remembered our memories together with my friends, Edmund, William, the little girl and her mother then Edmund's aunty, my ex friend as well then especially... Ares.

The thought of that Man, made me tear up. I loved him so much, He died saving me. I closed my eyes even tighter and brought the books closer into my chest before my one tear fall down to the books.

I didn't realized, The tear quickly turned to sparkled purple color before I fell into a dream with Him and everything went all pitch Black and White.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS LONG😭 THERE WAS SOME ISSUES OF MYSELF, I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING BECAUSE IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SO I BASICALLY FORGOT HOW TO WRITE, THERE HAS BEEN A BIG DIFFERENCE OF WRITING WHEN I WAS AT MY COMFORTABLE SCHOOL YEAR UNTIL NOW 1ST YEAR COLLEGE😭😭 I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND, I'M STILL RECOVERING FROM GOING BACK WRITING THIS BOOK . LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR WAITING!!

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU FOR WAITING PATIENTLY♡♡

😘💗