Chapter 34

Delia's Pov

I sat on the floor while hugging my knees together as I stare at the wall blankly, I feel lifeless when someone tries to open the door and I freaked out and covered my body even more.

The door was forced open by Scarlett, She look around for me and found me on the floor hugging myself. She closed the door behind and started to come to my way "Delia" She called me out.

I raised my head up to see Scarlett watching me worriedly "Why are you crying, are you okay!" She went to my side and sat on the floor beside me before pulling me into a hug, making me cry harder.

Scarlett shushed my cries and caressed my hair "hey, hey. What's wrong with you?" She asked worriedly, I kept crying in her arms. She held my shoulder and I feel disgusted as I can feel Ares's hands on me.

Pulling away from her as I move back before hugging myself again "Delia, tell me. What happened to you?" She asked before trying to touch me, I move even more to the corner "please, dont touch me" I whispered while looking down.

Scarlett stopped moving closer to me as she put her hand on her lap "What happened to you? Where have you been? Ares and I were looking around for you, I went to check back your room and found you in this situation. I'm worried " She stated with frowning brows.

I held myself even more as she mentioned that bastard's name "I want to be alone, please" I whispered, Scarlett sighed "I'll be waiting for you to be okay so you can talk to me about this, ok?" She stood up before leaving and closing the door behind her.

I bursted out in tears more, I pushed people away who just wants to help me. I just needed some time alone especially of not hearing his name because everytime I do, It reminded me of his doings. He almost rape me and I cant let him do that for me, not ever.

I need a way to escape this dungeon book, out of all books Why did I even sleep next to this dark and cruel story! No time to be angry at yourself, delia. We need time and plan to escape, but I need to find Edmund first.

Slowly walking to the door as I opened it softly, not letting it leave a creek sound. I closed the door as soon as I walk out of my room and went downstairs, wherever Are- dont mention him.- wherever he put Edmund, I will find him.

I wont leave this place without Edmund, I walked downstairs and looked around to see no sign of him who shall not be named. I have a feeling that Edmund was put somewhere bad place.

Hiding every walls I passed so I wont be seen by the guards then looked at the corner door that says "le cachot" I furrowed my brows, I wish I had a google translator eyes whenever I looked at a language that I dont understand, it will automatically translated.

But I have a bad feeling down there, it looks like a torch on the side to see downstairs. I quickly went inside the door that has a sign of 'le cachot'

As soon as I went inside, it was all dark and only the torch on the side of the wall is the only light I see. There are no windows too, I walked downstairs carefully not to get tripped as I followed the torches.

I flinched when I heard a loud moan in pain, I hid behind the wall as I feel someone walking infront. The person walks right pass me, I walked out of my hiding place and began to look around for Edmund.

"Edmund? Excuse me, do you know Edmund?" I asked and the thing shocked me was the person I asked was beaten so bad and fresh blood coming out of his teared shirt, I immediately move away. This looks like a dungeon, I think i entered a dungeon.

I immediately move away and almost stumbling in my way, I turned around and was about to leave when i hear someone "D-delia?" I turned around and widened my eyes, i knew who it was.

I went to the sound where it belongs, I stopped infront of the last cell and it was Edmund sitting around tight ropes, I gasped and tried opening the cell but it was locked "E-edmund! Hold on, wait for me!" I said worriedly, I looked around for the keys.

I stopped moving to find a sleeping guard facing infront of me and he was holding a big key in his hand, I licked my lips and slowly went to him before trying to touch the key and only to be receieved a groan from him, I thought he was going to wake up but he open his eyes for a while before going back to his deep slumber.

Again, I slowly went to him and gently hold the key before I quickly turn around and unlocked the door cell of Edmund without sounds. I entered his cell and the room was even dirtier and bigger, it now looks like a private torture room.

I gasped at the state of edmund, his face was bruised up and his shirt was full of dried blood. Tears fell into my eyes, I went to him and held his both cheeks "e-edmund! I'm here, i'm here. Wake up, please" I pleaded and he slowly open his eyes, I sigh in relief before pulling him into a hug.

"Edmund! Oh, what have they done to you!" I cried out, feeling so much angry of the person doing this. "Stay awake! Okay? I'll call an ambul- ah i mean, I'll get you out of here okay" my hand went to the rope around him and I looked for sharp things.

I found a blade laying down the floor with blood, Could it be Edmund's? I covered my mouth and held the blade "Edmund, tell me who did this, tell me!" I desperately want to know who did this cruel things, Edmund opened his now tired red eyes while my eyes were focusing to remove the rope around him.

"Ar-" He wanted to speak but due to pain as I accidently held his bleeding stomach he stopped "I'm sorry, i'm sorry. We'll escape from here, dont worry" I said and successfully cut the ropes around him.

I held his face while tears forming in my eyes "Edmund, stay awake hm? I want to know who did this to you" I said and Edmund tried to speak properly, I caressed his face worriedly "A-ares" He said weakly.

I furrowed my brows, wanting to hear it clearly "what?" Edmund whispered against my ear again "A-ares" I froze in my spot, he did it. That monster did this to my friend, I clenched my fist tightly and looked back at Edmund who was in fear by mentioning his name.

Holding his cheeks again as I looked at him in the eye while tears streaming down my cheeks "Don't worry, Edmund. Today we are escaping from this place, I wont let him hurt or touch you again. Come on, stand up. We need to leave" I said and help him stand up as I put my arms around his neck to support him.

I soon as we were out of his cell, I found the guard sleeping was nowhere around. Oh no, he must be alerted Ares! I held Edmund tightly "Come on, edmund. Were almost there" I said and edmund was desperate to see the sun again, We walk upstairs step by step.

Stopping our steps as soon as we walked out of the dungeon place, Ares and the rest of the guards were standing infront of us "and where do you think you are going, mon amour?" Ares asked with a smirk and as soon as his eyes met the person beside me, Edmund. His eyes burned in jealousy and anger "kill him" "Ares, No!!" Then a gunshot was heard.