Chapter 18

Ares Pov

Staring at the wall blankly while in deep thoughts of yesterday's incident "No. No!" "It's not just a punishment for the day, Ares. I want you out of my life" I closed my eyes as her voice echoed my mind and ears, making me felt my heart clenched in pain.

I took a deep long breathe before opening my eyes, whispering against the letter from Delia where she wanted to meet me at the market. "I will never leave you, no matter what. I know you are the right one for me, you are just angry" I said to myself while calming my negative thoughts.

Delia would never leave me, she just told me that in anger and not in right thoughts. Later I will visit her and confess to her that I love her, A smile went my lips to the thought of confessing to her. "Yes! I will confess to her" I said confidently.

The door got opened by william as he peeked in to see if im in the bad mood or not "Ares?" He called, I sighed before sitting back down on the chair "qu'est-ce que c'est?(what is it)" I asked and william sat infront of me "ton humeur va bien quelque chose ne va pas(your mood is fine, something's wrong?)" He asked back.

I licked my lips while a grin on my face "mon ami?(my friend)" He called me again, I looked at him before standing up as I faced the balcony while my back facing william "te souviens-tu de ce que mon père a dit?(Do you remember what my Father said)" I asked.

William furrowed his brows in confusion for a while before replying "your plan?" He asked unsurely, I nodded proudly "Yes, He said that my plans are greater, smarter and wiser than him" I said with a smirk, He frowned more "What are you talking about, are'z?" He asked.

I chuckled before turning around to face him with my hands on the back "What if I told you my plans of my beautiful Delia?" I asked, my heart fluttered just by mentioning her name. William widened his eyes "Mon ami, Are you planning something that miss Delia doesnt like?" He ask me.

Looking down as I think while still grinning like a mad man "I planned on forcing marrying her but for now, I want to confess to her and if she accepts then there are no problems with that" I said and william ask again "and.. what if she refuses?"

I chuckled, she wont refuse me. She will love me like I do, Delia just dont show it. After all our best and funny moments and it'll turn out that she doesnt like me? What a lie. "If she refuses?" I took a tea and drank it gently before replying "Then I will do something she wouldn't like" I replied.

Delia's Pov

I sang a tune while trying to close my eyes to sleep but it just wont, the image of Ares punching Edmund made my mind stuck in the middle "He's a dangerous man, delia stay away from him" I sighed loudly and covered my face.

Remembering our funny moments with Ares, I look up to the ceiling. Don't think of him again or you cant sleep for the whole night, just think of going home but how will I get back home.

All problems are circling my mind, I groaned and sit up before taking a candle light as I sneak to the table silently to drink water. Taking a glass of water before drinking it when suddenly a wind whoosh from the window as it made it open.

I jump in coldness before dropping my glass and quickly went to the window to close it then slowly went back to the table when the window got opened again and the cold wind got in the house.

Freezing before I went to close the window, This is like some horror movies huh. I peeked out the window to see no one, now what if this book genre also has gore and horror? Oh! It's all my fault I haven't read the whole story yet.

I slowly close the window but before i completely close it, there was a rose placed on the window infront of me. I widened my eyes in surprise, I held the red rose before quickly peeking my head out of the window to look for anyone but found no one.