Chapter 44

Ares's Pov

The way I claimed her soft lips made me feel so much alive, The thing that surprises me is that She kissed me back!

But it wasn't the right time to be surprise, I held her waist tightly before kissing her even more. She tried to keep up with my kisses but couldn't, after a minute. She was the one who broke the kiss "Good night, Ares" Delia whispered while looking down embarrassed of her doing.

I smiled wider and held her back before placing a kiss on her forehead "Good night, my love" I whispered before standing up and left my room with a small smile on my face, she is beginning to have a spark.

In the morning, I slept on the couch while I still kept thinking about my soon to be lover And it made me even smile wider like a creep, Suddenly I remembered Scarlett. My smile is replaced by a cold expression, She may think I'd just leave her easily like that but oh? No.. I never leave something that I desire to do.

My steps were heavy as I walked the wide hallways before stopping at Scarlett's room, I broke inside while looking around but found no presence of her. I clenched my fist angrily and went back downstairs.

I saw her personal maid arranging things, I walked to her before grabbing her arm making her gasp in surprise "oh Your Majesty!" She said surprisingly, I gripped her wrists tightly "Where is Scarlett?" I asked with gritted teeth.

"S-she went out, your majesty!" She said quickly, I let her wrist go before walking outside. This is too good to play hide and seek. I smirked at the thought, Let's see what shall I do to you when I found you..

My heavy footsteps made the ground tremble, While my eyes were looking around every second. Until someone was about to enter inside, I looked at the person and it was Scarlett.

She looked at me with wide eyes "A-ares" She said, I walked to her with fast steps before grabbing her arm roughly "What are you playing huh? You don't know who you are playing with, Scarlett" I said while gripping her arms again, making her yelp "I did not do any wrong things. She deserve it for being a wh*re to the Prince!" She exclaimed.

I clenched my fist and hardened my jaw, Pulling out my knife and traced it against her collarbone "What. Did. You. Just call her?" I asked while breathing heavily, Scarlett groaned in pain and tried pushing me away "Ares!! Let me go! It hurts please!!" She scream out.

I look at her with dangerous eyes "Do not play with fire, scarlett" I whispered before pressing the knife a little deeper, Scarlett gasped in pain and started kicking in the air. I gripped her body tightly against the wall "No matter what, you will never be my queen nor my whore. I would rather take Delia as my whore rather than you, you witch" I said angrily before I was about to push the knife deeper, someone was alarming the trumpet.

"King Charles and King Merlin has arrived in the Palace!!" Then a trumpet was heard, I watched Scarlett's shoulder bleeding. I smirked before pushing her away "The next time I see you hurting Delia, I won't hesitate to kill you wherever you are located even in public" I said before walking back inside the castle.

Scarlett gasped for air before trying to walk with her shaking body "Help" She whimpered, I walked to her personal maid before whispering "Don't try to help her or else.." I stopped before looking down at my gun placed beside me, The maid gulped down before nodding quickly.

I smirked widely and went back upstairs to check my Delia, As I went inside. I closed the door before sitting on the bed next to her sleeping body was, admiring her beauty is indeed worth it. Even when she's asleep she is still looking like a goddess, I feel myself turn on.

Groaning mentally as I stood up and went to the washroom to take a bath. I can still control myself from forcing even though its difficult to but yet I forced to move away from the temptation. My innocent temptation, thinking about Delia again made me hard. I mentally cursed myself before taking a quick bath on the tub.

Delia's Pov

I woke up by the sounds of birds outside the window, I feel at peace. Closing my eyes for a while, I heard a water splashing in the other room. Was that Ares? I quickly stood up and fixed my night dress before he sees me with these open slightly chest nightdress.

The door of the room got opened by Ares only wearing a towel around his waist and his hair was wet that made him look.. NO! I instantly looked away from him while covering my eyes "You're here" I breathed while still covering.

Ares smirked before I can hear his footsteps coming closer to me "Why is my lover shy?" He asked, a blush crept my face "What are you talking about and I'm not your 'lover' " I replied while closing my eyes to make sure he wont force me to open them.

"Not yet, my Delia. Soon" He whispered, I frowned and finally looked at him "huh?" I asked confusedly, Ares smirked before coming towards me. I widened my eyes and move away "What are you doing?" I asked cautiously backing away from him, only to be pulled by my waist.

Making my hand placed on his bare wet chest, I widened my eyes and looked up to Ares who kept smirking at my reaction "How I waited to be always this close to you" He whispered, I was shivering. Afraid that his towel would fall.

"Are you shy, my love?" He asked with his breath against my skin, I shivered and looked away "I'm not, you are just being weird today" I replied honestly, Ares smiled and chuckled "Why?" He asks, I kept my eyes away from looking at him "I- Aren't victorian people not allowed to be skin touched?" I asked curiously.

He furrowed his brows and watch me with strange expression "What?" I quickly shook my head "ah Nevermind! Anyway can you move s-slightly away from me?" I asked kindly making Ares smiled widely "What if I don't want to?" He asked back before pushing my body against his rock chest.

I widened my eyes, I turned him on! No no no, not happening. I lift my leg up and stomped on his shoes so hard making Ares to scream and let me go to hold his feet in pain, I quickly got out from his body before turning around to stick my tongue out for him "Deserved!" I said with my sticking out tongue at him.

Ares's towel suddenly fell from his waist and that's when my world freeze, My eyes were the only wide ones left for a couple of minutes. Ares smirked "Like what you s-" He didn't finish his sentence when I stormed out of his room while screaming "Disgusting! Ah my eyes!"

Ares bursted out in laughter before picking out his towel "Now she's seen me, nothing will be surprise to her anymore" He said while still laughing and went to the closet to change into a formal attire while still smiling nonstoply.