Yoongi asked strenly, "You completed your punishment honestly?" "Y-yes hyun... I mean sir.. yes sir", said Jungkook. "I want that assignment to be completed today only and I don't want any mistakes otherwise you know me very well", said Yoongi strictly.

Tae spoke all worried, "Hyung, how will he work today! He is not even able to walk properly and------". Tae was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke angrily, "Then how will he sustain in mafia, huh? This is how he will work. Just because of a small punishment, he is not going to do his work today, huh?"

Jungkook said, "Sorry sir... I am fine and I will do my best in today's assignment. I will not disappoint you." "You better not do any mistake", said Yoongi while glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook gulped and spoke, "Y-yes sir."

"And why were you limping while walking? Are you this weak?", said Yoongi. "S-sir actually my knees are p-paining", said Jungkook in a low voice. Yoongi banged his hand on the table and spoke in a loud voice, "This is how you will be among mafias, huh? Leave all this... you can't do this at all."

Everyone on the table flinched. Jungkook's eyes become teary and he looked at Yoongi and said, "Hyung, I can do it. Please trust me for once." "Is that so? Okay then stand up and run 10 rounds of the backyard right now in 5 minutes", said Yoongi strictly.

Tae spoke, "Hyung, this is too mu-----". He got again cut-off in between when Jungkook said to Yoongi, "If I will be able to complete this.... then you will give me a honest chance to prove myself."

Yoongi said, "I am already giving you that. Don't talk and start doing and show me what you can do." Jungkook took a deep breathe and stretched his legs a little. Then he got up and immediately went to the backyard.

After Jungkook left, Tae said, "Hyung, why are you being like this? Its too much for him. He is our Kook
......our younger brother. Why are you doing this?" "He himself wants this life... so I giving him that", said Yoongi with a emotionless face. Tae got frustated and got up from the chair and said loudly, "For your kind information, Mr. Kim Yoongi, he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday's breakfast, just to complete your harsh punishments and important assignments."

Yoongi didn't said anything. Then picked up his car keys and left from there without having anything. Jimin also left behind him. Yoongi sighed and mumbled, "Why are you doing this Jungkook? Stop all this. Live a normal and happy life my baby."

Then after few minutes, Sohee entered the dining area and asked, "Where are others?" Before Yoongi could say anything, Jungkook entered the dining area while panting heavily. He fell down on his knees while breathing heavily and spoke, "I d-did...... did it.... h-hyung..... in.... f-five minutes...........".

He was breathing very heavily. Sohee immediately took a glass of water and went towards Jungkook and crouched down to his level and rubbed his back and made him drink some water. "Breathe Kook... breathe", said Sohee while rubbing his back. Jungkook took more deep breathes and after few minutes his breathing became normal. Sohee made him stand and took him towards the dining table and made him sit on the chair.

Then she asked, "Are you fine now?" "Yes noona... thank you so much", said Jungkook. Jungkook then looked at Yoongi expecting him to say something. Then Yoongi spoke plainly, "Lets have breakfast."

"H-hyung... I completed 10 rounds in five minutes", said Jungkook. Yoongi looked at Jungkook and said strenly, "Want me to praise you for that?" Jungkook didn't know how to answer. He just looked down and spoke, "S-sorry sir".

"Eat now", said Yoongi. Jungkook just nodded. "Sohee come and eat. Tae and Jimin already left", said Yoongi. Sohee didn't said anything and sat down beside Yoongi. There was a complete silence. Everyone started having their breakfast.

Jungkook in his mind, "I need to prove myself to hyung. I will surely do it." Then he sighed. "Eat Kook", said Yoongi. Jungkook came out of his thoughts and start eating.

Sohee was not speaking anything. After they all completed their breakfast, Yoongi spoke, "After completing that assignment, report to me and go to some doctor and get your wounds dressed." Jungkook smiled and looked at Yoongi. He was about to say something but then Yoongi spoke, "I don't want you to mess up this important assignment because of your wounds. Understood?"

Jungkook said, "Yeah... assignment is important. Sir, I will not mess up." "Hmm...now go", said Yoongi. Jungkook stood up and went out of the mansion

After Jungkook left, Sohee asked Yoongi, "Why are you hurting him like this?" "I am not hurting him. I am just-----", said Yoongi but got cut-off by Sohee in between who spoke, "Stop being like your dad Yoon.... just unnecessarily hurting him. Do you want him to turn into a cold heartless mafia?"

"Don't intervene in between Sohee. I am showing him what this life means. Let me do it my way", said Yoongi. Sohee sighed and said, "You are hurting him with your words Yoon. Atleast show him some care or love." Yoongi looked away and said, "There is no place for love and care in mafia. He have to bear all this."

"He is sensitive and you know that very well. Your and Tae's words affect him so much. Don't make him feel worthless Yoon", said Sohee. "Sohee this is nothing compared to what I have gone through. Dad's harsh words still rings in my ears and his rules & punishments were something else. I am not being that much strict with him. I know he can't handle that. Let me do what I am doing", said Yoongi.

Sohee held Yoongi's hand and softly caressed it. Then she spoke, "Yoon baby you are really a good elder brother and I don't want Kook or Tae to misunderstand you." "Let it be Sohee", said Yoongi. Then Sohee spoke, "Sometimes, I feel like you are their dad....... a little strict with them but also very loving and caring."

Yoongi's eyes become teary and he said, "I never experienced my dad's love and care. I know he loved me but... but he... he loved me because he wanted someone to be his puppet. It was very difficult to... to go against him and convince him not to make Tae and Kook enter in mafia."

"How you convinced him Yoon? What exactly happened?", asked Sohee. "Leave it. Why you want to know this?", said Yoongi. "You can share with me baby", said Sohee. "I really don't want to remember all that", said Yoongi. "Okay.... you can share whenever you feel comfortable", said Sohee.

Yoongi nodded. Sohee cupped his face and pecked his lips. Yoongi spoke, "I am going to my office room. Whenever you need me... just call me okay", said Yoongi. Sohee nodded and gave him a sweet smile.

Yoongi got up and left from there. Sohee mumbled, "What have you gone through Yoon? What your dad did to you?"

Hey guys, I know you all waited so long for next chapter... so here it is. Plzzz like and comment guys.

Your comments are my motivation... so keep supporting me.

Tell me in comments... for what are you guys excited about????? And guess guys... what will happen in the story ahead?????